I Have A Date!!

WOLF_Jeanj68
on 11/14/05 1:47 pm - Medina, NY
Hello All.... Well I guess it is going to be official in a few months. I got my approval on Oct. 11th and went to docs office on Nov. 1st due to all the rescheduling they did with me and I finally got a date of March 27th, 2006!! I am both excited and scared to death at the same time. It will be a most rewarding and life changing experience that I will ever go thru I am sure. But I will give it my all and use my new tool to the best of my ability and pray for myself to be well and to have an awesome outcome. I also pray for everyone else too. Best of luck to everyone on their successes and their continued journey with their weight loss and to a better health on their rebirth!! Love Yas! Take Care & Bright Blessings!! Jean
Patty_D.
on 11/14/05 2:34 pm - Kershaw, SC
Congratulations!! We will both be re-born in the Spring!! Before too long this March 2006 board will become busy with more "Flowers" waiting to bloom!! Patty
WOLF_Jeanj68
on 1/15/06 12:34 am - Medina, NY
Patty, I am wishing you all the luck un on your surgery!! It is tomorrow, isnt it? I will be thinking of you and praying for you and I know everything is going to be just fine. Just remember me hun, and save me a spot on the losers bench too. Keep us posted hun!! I am sending a million roses for you, because we will feel a million times better after surgery and feel as if we have bloomed well as others have. Take Care Hun & Bright Blessings!! Jean
Patty_D.
on 1/15/06 2:37 am - Kershaw, SC
Jean, I promise I won't forget you. I will be praying for you a speedy and safe recovery!! Sorry i didn't wait till March, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get it over with! Thank you for your prayers, too!! Patty ***19 hrs to go!!!***
swoozie
on 1/6/06 9:45 pm - Niagara Falls, Canada
Hi Jean,, CONGRATS to you, l also have a date on the 10th of March for Lap Banding. Isn't it a fantastic feeling of joy that someone is going to help you get where you need to be.. I will be thinking of you.
WOLF_Jeanj68
on 1/15/06 12:51 am - Medina, NY
Susan, Thanks for the encouragement. Congrats to you also!! Yes it is awesome to know our lives are gonna change for the better and very soon. It seems a lifetime away, but yet again, it feels as if I am scared because it will be tomorrow. So many emotions to go thru to prepare for this. Pretty amazing. Good Luck Hun & I will be praying for you to have an uneventful surgery and a speedy painless recovery as possible, Take Care & Bright Blessings!! Jean
RAD
on 1/8/06 6:59 am
congrats on your date, i'm hoping to be an early march loser ruth ann
WOLF_Jeanj68
on 1/15/06 12:55 am - Medina, NY
Ruth Ann, Thanks so much!! And I do hope that you do get your date in March too!! It would be wonderful to see more people on this board. I know as march gets closer this board should fill up a lil more. I wish you the best hun!! Keep us posted!! Take Care & Bright Blessings!! Jean
Diane B
on 1/14/06 11:00 pm - Oregon, OH
Congratulations Jean!!! Finally getting that date is so exciting. Mine will be March 6th. I understand what you mean. Anxious...excited...nervous...but we've got each other to get through it. Take care and best wishes!!!
WOLF_Jeanj68
on 1/15/06 1:00 am - Medina, NY
Diane, Thanks So Much!!!! And Congrats to you too for having an earlier date!!!! Thats awesome!! So by summer we can get in some of those daisy dukes shorts LOL Yeah it was pretty exciting to receive my date, altho it didnt sink in at the time and still I find myself questioning whether it is real or not. But the closer I get to the day.......the more emotions run thru me. I am so excited because I cant wait for my life and health to change for the better, and then I get so worried because of the fear of the surgery too. It will all be fine tho. I wish you the best hun!! I wish for you an uneventful surgery and a speedy painless recovery!! All my best!! Take Care & Bright Blessings!!!! Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views