How is EVERYONE??

Mama-of-3
on 3/3/09 9:15 am - Philadelphia area, PA
It has been WAY TO LONG since I even clicked on the OH link. I have been so busy with my new baby. she is already 5 months old! It's CRAZY!!! She is such a cutie. She has the LONGEST lashes ever. I really need to update some photos of both of us. I lost every pound and even lost 7 additional pounds after having the baby. Life is good!!

Hope everyone is doing good. If you want to email me please do so at
[email protected]

Thanks!! Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Trish

Rick A.
on 3/3/09 10:56 am - Far Northern, CA
Trish,

I'm glad you are doing so good. It sounds like you and your latest editon are both doing good.

Congratulations on losing the post baby weight and a litte more.

I hope we hear from all of the "Marcher's" since this is our month. I will give and update later in the month when it is my official three years.

Take care, Good to hear from you.

Rick
Mama-of-3
on 3/6/09 9:16 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Rick,
You are just the CUTEST and SWEETEST Man EVER!! Thank you for your reply. It seems like everyone just disapeared after the first year (me included). Life is just a busy busy thing that never stops and now with a tiny baby I am ALWAYS busy doing things. I need to find a job too. The company I worked for just closed down due to the economy. It's horrible!!

My third year will be on the 16th. I am still very greatful for this opportunity. I dont always do what's right, but I do try........ =)

Trish

jannineh99
on 3/8/09 9:20 am - Melrose, MA
Hey congrats on the little one......My 3 yrs was actually yesterday and I have maintained a 200 weight loss for now...I am in the middle of stressfull situations here on the home front...both my nana and my mother were diagnoised with lung cancer...not sure if I am ready for this but it is all in God's Hands.....

I have not had any plastic surgery done yet...as my surgeons assistant screwed up and sent the stuff in before I was ready so I have 2 denials so far...but my surgeon is gonna work with me...to get it approved...

I am surprised to actually see a post here...I recently found that many that I know that have had the surgery are wanting it to go back in the closet so to say...when seen in the real world I have been asked several times not to mention Gastric Bypass...which I don't understand....why would anyone want to hide such a wonderful accomplishment in their lives it just confuses me. 

I am other wise doing great....my little sister just got married to an awsome guy...and now they are expecting...yeahhy....Hope all is going well with everyone else....I will give a better up date after I see my surgeon on the 30th for my 3yr work ups.....

Love to all of you
Jannine

Rick A.
on 3/9/09 8:22 am - Far Northern, CA
Jannine,

I'm glad you stopped in. By the number of views to each post it seems that many people have turned into lurkers. I hope they come out and say hello.

I'm sorry to hear about your families health problems. It seems like we all go through stages in our lives when our loved ones seem to be falling apart and we do our best to help them and hold on to our own sanity.

I'm sorry to hear about the mess up from the doctor's office with your plastic surgery approval. I hope that works out for you.

Congratulations on maintaining your weight loss.

I don't plan on hiding the fact that I had weight loss surgery. Hopefully I can help others who have gone down the difficult road we have already taken and make it easier for them.

Take care, Rick
Lauren003
on 3/21/09 6:24 am - , NC
I'm sorry to hear about your mom and Nana, Jannine. Though this news is devastating, try not to lose sight of the joys and blessings God brings you as well.

Confucius say: Man who smoke pot choke on handle

Lauren003
on 3/21/09 6:18 am - , NC
Hi Trish! It's great to see you! Great job losing the weight after Sofea was born! That is WAY hard to do. I'll check in soon to see if you have any new photos uploaded :)

Lauren

Confucius say: Man who smoke pot choke on handle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views