Hi

Darlene X
on 9/23/08 10:44 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Well ladies...

It's been a long time....

Hi :)

Darlene ------ Lap RNY    03/20/2006  5"10"   338/175/170   (-163bs) 

luckycat1
on 9/24/08 5:03 am - Cincinnati, OH

hello, hope all is well.

Rick A.
on 9/24/08 7:17 am - Far Northern, CA
Hello there surgery twin.

It has been a long time since you checked in. The last we heard you were having a rough go of things in your life. I hope things are going betterl now. You have been missed.

Take care and let us know how you are doing.

Life is great, Rick

Darlene X
on 9/25/08 6:33 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Rick!

My long lost twin!!!

Ummm things have pretty much got very messed up since surgery.

The good news is my body settled at 180lbs and i've been there foe the last year or so.
Lauren003
on 9/25/08 5:16 am - , NC

Darlene, I was so excited to see your post on the main board! You said that you have been having a hard time.. I know that life isn't always rosy and sometimes eliminating one problem opens our eyes to the others hidden beneath it. Just know that we're here to listen without judgement if you want to talk.

Lauren

Confucius say: Man who smoke pot choke on handle

Darlene X
on 9/25/08 6:34 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Lauren,

The weight loss opened my eyes to a lot of things.

Currently I'm unsure whether I regret the whole thing...
Lauren003
on 9/25/08 8:57 am - , NC

Honey, try not to let yourself entertain feelings of regret. It's a slippery slope to a dark place that is hard to climb out of (I spent a few years there myself). You had a chance at a new healthier life and you grabbed it. You'd be miserable if you hadn't because of the hope of normalcy and happiness that it brings. Whether your eyes are now open to good things or bad, at least they're open, right? I know this is hard.

Confucius say: Man who smoke pot choke on handle

miminjoey
on 10/4/08 8:05 am - Fort Bragg, NC
welcome back we've missed you!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/08 6:27 am - PA
Darlene.

I think you and I have alot in common.

I've been gone too.  I am regretting everything and I have just deleted my pics from my profile.

Blah!

Its getting better.

I've had some gain, but I am in a 8/10 so I am ok.

Sondra J. S.
on 11/4/08 4:58 pm - Show Low, AZ
Darlene,
My surgery twin!!!!
I haven't been on in a long time either. lot of things going on, for all of us it seems. I seen you put that you were unsure if you had regrets, I may be one that is not regretfull for one second I still have the same pictures up on my profile, I still check my weight, once in awhile....I know I've gone up and down, but we all do. I've settled into a size 14 which is about 170-180lbs. and have been here for about a year or so. I lost my job, so I think I put on a little weight, but I can start walking, excersice, something....
Don't be discouraged you are well loved and will make it the best we all can...
Missed hearing, or rather chatting with you, if you want you can e-mail me at
[email protected] and I can give you my number or vice versa.... I'd still love to meet you!!!!
Sondra

315/175/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views