Back to School has begun...

jannineh99
on 9/3/08 11:20 pm - Melrose, MA
Ok so yesterday my daughter had her kindergarden screening and did exceedingly well..and I dug the Omron Pedometer out the night before to find the battery dead..so hubby bought another one for me...ok enough of that tangent....I put on the pedometer and logged in only 1.04 miles...looks more impressive with steps...but it is just a start...gonna head out today just to see what I can do....

my breakfast consisted of the following:

1 1/2 cups of multigrain cheerios and a protein bar

right now  I am working on an iced coffee.....

for lunch I will be having the following:

garden salad with some cheese and turkey cut up in it

I do have to say that over the summer I did not slack off my water intake..I think it dbld....

and for supper I will be having meatloaf and baked potatoe and green salad again...

I hope this post spurs our marchers to come back and post I miss everyone.....Stylz, Barbara,  I could be here all day listing all the wonderful people from the marcher group......

Love & Hugs
Jannine
~God, I love You.   I will love You all the days of my life, with all my heart, my soul, my strength and my mind.   I want to walk in Your ways all the days of my life.   I thank you that I am a new creation in You and now can have the mind of Christ.   Continue to transform me into Your very likeness so I may do all that You have called me to do.   Amen.
Lauren003
on 9/7/08 12:58 am - , NC
Hi Jannine! Your daughter must be so excited to start going to school like a big girl. Does she get to ride a bus? I miss everyone too. Could we all commit to check in every couple of months? I feel like y'all are my family except I can't call to see if you're okay. We're going to an air show in Winston-Salem today for the first time. I hope everyone stays safe! I see images in my head of planes tumbling through the crowds, isn't that awful? The kids will be excited though. As for eating..

This morning - a cup of coffee, a double protein drink then a poached egg on a piece of toast

Lunch will be Spinach Madeline and part of a chicken thigh

Dinner will probably be smothered rosemary pork chops with a few egg noodles.

On a completely different subject, has anyone heard how Scott passed away? I've been thinking about his beautiful smile lately.

Confucius say: Man who smoke pot choke on handle

jannineh99
on 9/7/08 11:10 am - Melrose, MA
Hey Lauren...how was the air show....I hope you all had a good time...who was Scott...and when did he passaway

Jannine

~God, I love You.   I will love You all the days of my life, with all my heart, my soul, my strength and my mind.   I want to walk in Your ways all the days of my life.   I thank you that I am a new creation in You and now can have the mind of Christ.   Continue to transform me into Your very likeness so I may do all that You have called me to do.   Amen.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views