tummy noises

HEATHER K.
on 7/2/08 2:10 am - CORONA, CA
RNY on 03/24/06 with
Does anyone have strange and loud noises coming from their tummy? I have had them since surgery but they are getting louder and now being followed by some discomfort and on occasion, pain. The noises are quite embarassing at times. I had an ultrasound that proved negative of anything. I have an appointment to see a gastroenterologist on July 15th. Just wondering if any fellow Marchers could shed some light. Thanks.
Rick A.
on 7/2/08 3:32 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi Heather. I'm also a growler and a grumbler. My stomach makes all kinds of noises. I don't think it is anything unusual, at least for me. I don't have any real pain unless I eat too much or stuff that I shouldn't have in the first place then my pouch will let me know. I hope everything works out okay for you. Please let un know. LIfe is great, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/3/08 3:29 am - My Town, NH
Hi Heather. My stomach rumbles and grumbles as well. There is not typically pain associated with those noises. I hope you get some answers soon! Stephanie
Lauren003
on 7/9/08 10:28 am - , NC
You know, my belly doesn't do this now but did when I was in high school. It was SO embarrassing and was a high pitched whiny noise that would stop the teacher mid sentence. It still makes me cringe to even think about it so I feel your pain!
bananajana5
on 7/12/08 12:59 pm - Jackson, TN
Hey Heather...My tummy has been doing this since about 7 months out...It scared me to death when I first had it happen. It has been so loud at times that it has awoken my husband from sleep...It seems to have something to do with what I eat...It seems like the dr said something like it was my pouch empting.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views