update

Shari B.
on 5/30/08 12:10 am - Roseville, MI
Hi Friends, First of all, I am so so sorry I dropped off the message board last July. My son was born 7 weeks early on 7/24/07. He did amazingly well and only had to spend 10 days in the hospital. I have really missed all you Marchers and can't wait to find some time to read recent posts and catch up on everyone. I have no excuse other than working full time, having 3 children, and just plain old running out of time!! I miss all of you and the board. On a weight loss note, I dropped down to 186 after the baby which was my lowest weight. I'm back to 208 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I saw my surgeon for my 2 year check up and he reassured me that really isn't too bad and we have a plan to get back on track. After having an EGD earlier this week, it was discovered that the opening to my pouch is much larger than it should be. I'm having sclero(sp?) therapy to have the opening narrowed back down. This should help cut back on the volume of food I can eat. I feel like I eat way way too much. Hopefully between the procedure and getting back to basics I'll shed those gained pounds in no time. Take care and I promise to check in more often. Oh, can someone remind me where to go to change my signature?? It has been so long I am lost on here and I don't know if my pregnancy ticker is still showing!! LOL!! Hugs, Shari
Lauren003
on 7/9/08 11:08 am - , NC
WoW!! I didn't know that you were pregnant! What a surprise! For me, not for you How's the little bambino now? His birthday is coming up soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views