Hello Everyone!!

Mama-of-3
on 5/26/08 1:12 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Well it's me again, Trish! Sorry for taking so long to post, but i am in baby land over here! I am currently 24 weeks pregnant, 16 more weeks to go! YAY! I have gained 14 pounds so far. I hope I dont gain too much, but a healthy baby is what i'm after!! Baby Austynn Sofea (named after Austin Texas) will be arriving via c-section between September 9th-September 12th. They will pick a day within those few days depending on the OR's availability. My babies never want to come out so i'm sure I wont go in labor early. Things are going great so far. My labs are fantastic, I feel great and Austynn's nursery is just about done. It's all western cowgirl theme. It's GORGEOUS!! All I need is my little cowgirl to arrive. I never thought my life would turn out like this especially AFTER having my tummy tuck, but God has different plans for everyone! I dont regret it for one minute. I tried to upload a few photos of my belly, but i'm not sure they went through. I use them on my baby board and they are all different sizes and some didn't want to upload so they may or may not be there. GRRRRRRR!!! In any case, I hope everyone is doing well! I miss you guys! I do have to come back often to check on things...=) Have a great Memorial Day everyone. XOXO
Rick A.
on 5/27/08 2:29 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi, I'm glad everything is going so very well for you. I can tell you are excited for your new arrival to make an appearance. I think having a baby in the house brings such delight to everyone. I also am glad that you are feeling great and are so healthy. TAke care, Rick
Lauren003
on 5/28/08 12:09 am - , NC
Look at that baby belly!! Just gorgeous, Trish! How is little Makenzee feeling about another baby coming in to the family? Is she ready to be a big girl yet?
Mama-of-3
on 5/28/08 12:13 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Hiya!! Well let me tell you that Makenzee is excited about her baby sister arriving although my son at age 17 was secretly hoping I would give birth to a 16 year old brother for him! HAHAHA He is getting used to the idea, but is still ready to fly the coup after graduation next year. We are all ready for Austynn Sofea to arrive! Makenzee has great plans to teach her sister how to read and jump on the trampoline! LOL How are you doing? I really need to stay in touch here on the march board more often! I miss you guys!!!
robinsaxton
on 6/5/08 11:19 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Trish. You look so wonderful. Love the belly!! I would be exstatic to be having another baby. But I took care of that years ago so that won't be happening for me. I love that your youngest is excited about having a little sister. Cowgirl theme sounds so cute. Post pics when it's all done. Stephanie graduated two weeks ago. She is ready to get to college. I am excited for her future. She is going to adjust very well to college life. She is attending Valley Forge Christian College there in PA - only 2 hours from home! Yay for Mom. LOL. She's saving for a car by the end of summer. Life has been very busy the past several months but finally seems to be slowing down. I actually had two nights at home this week! Anyway, take care of yourself. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views