GREAT NEWS!

miminjoey
on 4/17/08 1:50 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Well today my husband was promoted to CW2! I am so excited and so proud of him. I just wish the kids and I could have been there to see it. But I do have even better news if you can believe that! Our compassionate reassignment has been approved! My husband will be coming home after haivng been gone for 17 months so far. We don't know when or where we will be moving to, but at least we'll all be there together! I am so excited, it will take some time to adjust to living together again but it will be well worth it for us and the kids. We are hoping for Ft Sill, OK. That would put us 2 hours north of his daughter for her senior year of high school. We couldn't ask for much more then that. Mimi
robinsaxton
on 4/18/08 1:10 am - Columbia, MD
Mimi, That is all GREAT news. Separation is never easy - been there & done that. You have done a wonderful job getting through this last 17 months. I know it hasn't been easy and I for one can really appreciate all you have been through and do to keep the family together. I hope you get Ft. Sill. That would be wonderful to be closer to hubby's daughter. I am glad they Army FINALLY came to their senses and are allowing your husband to come home and be with the family - like it should be! Congrats on the promotion too. Lots of good news. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/22/08 12:35 am - My Town, NH
Mimi, I replied to your message last week but it doesn't appear here so I'll say again: Congrats to your husband! I'm sure you are proud and I hope your family is reunited very soon and permanently! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views