Quick Tips!

Stephanie Smiles
on 3/6/08 5:00 am - My Town, NH
Just a short post today! I'm just back from the big city and my work inbox is full to the brim! Below are some tips (yes, again from my favorite Cooking Light magazine/website) for ways to add extra exercise to your daily routine. I know that I often feel like I just don't have time to exercise on certain days. But, I can certainly work these things in! I hope everyone is having a great day. Friday will arrive tomorrow morning. I can't wait! Hugs, Stephanie *********************************************************** A Month of Calorie Burning Easy ways to add exercise to your daily routine By Martica Heaner Every bit of exercise counts, so take steps to add action to your day, suggests fitness expert Liz Neporent, author of Fitness Walking for Dummies and The Fat-Free Truth. Since you're more likely to stick with gradual changes, add just one new calorie-burner per week with her month-long schedule below. Week One: Anytime you take an elevator, get off three floors early and use the stairs. Week Two: Instead of e-mailing a colleague, walk to his or her office and talk in person. Week Three: Chat with a friend on a cell phone while taking a 10-minute walk. Week Four: Do 10 jumping jacks after various activities in your day, such as brushing your teeth, loading or unloading the dishwasher, and setting up your coffeemaker.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views