I'm having a baby!

Mama-of-3
on 2/27/08 8:26 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Okay, the shock has worn off....today was my first ob appointment and everything is going along great. I never expected to be having another baby this late in life. I'm still in my 30's but with an almost 20 year old, 17 year old and 7 year old Makenzee.......it's not exactly what we planned. But........i'm getting excited at the idea of another tiny baby in the house. I'm sorry i've been missing in action for what seems like months, but i've been busy working, and SLEEPING! haha I hope everyone is doing well. Trish
luckycat1
on 2/27/08 9:12 am - Cincinnati, OH
you look amazing! congrats on the good news
Rick A.
on 2/27/08 11:19 am - Far Northern, CA
Trish, You are positively glowing. Congratulations. I guess you will now have to change your screen name. Take care, Rick
jennb40
on 2/27/08 7:37 pm - Nashua, NH
Trish - what exciting news! Congratulations and keep us in the loop with how things are going with you! Take care...Barbara
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 2/28/08 1:09 am
Congratulations, what a surprise. Hope all goes well.
miminjoey
on 2/28/08 7:26 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I am SO excited for you and SO jealous!! I have wanted another baby for years but my husband was fixed 7 years ago....so if you ever need a baby sitter...you can send the baby my way LOL...Congratulations it is really wonderful news!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/28/08 11:09 pm - My Town, NH
How wonderful! Congratulations to you and your soon-to-be family fo SIX! Hugs, Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 2/29/08 12:32 am - Columbia, MD
Congratulations Trish! What exciting news. It'll be a big change but you'll have lots of help with the older kids. Take good care of yourself! You are looking so good too. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views