MARCHers and goal!

jennb40
on 2/25/08 7:23 pm - Nashua, NH
" The greatest obstacle for your continuous success is the last success you had in that if you imply that by applying the same methods, you will have the same result."...Author Unknown Hummmm....what does that quote say? What have we been saying all along? Follow the rules you first followed almost 2 years ago. Come on my MARCHer friends...you can do this! What success we had those first few months...how easy it did seem then. Too bad we can EAT more, EAT more things, GRAZE more. Those are the things we have to change if we want to have continued success. So just for yourself today...if you haven't been following the rules, or fudging just a bit - make that change today. Continue your initial success - especially if you are trying to get to goal. Follow the rules if you want to maintain. BE sure and take your vitamins today, drink plenty of water, exercise today, and eat MORE protein! Have a good day MARCHers and hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/25/08 10:04 pm - My Town, NH
Good morning my friend. I've had a couple of very stressful days. It's so hard not to use food to comfort myself or help me get through the stress! I succumbed to Thin Mints last night. I know I wasn't hungry. I was tired and trying to stay awake to finish a paper. Definitely not a good choice. But, today is another day. Another stressful one at that. I'm going to try to make sure my motivation for eating today is nourishment rather than comfort! Have a great day. We're supposed to get 15 inches of snow. AND, I have to go to NYC tomorrow morning. Sigh. Is it spring yet??? Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 2/26/08 12:05 am - Nashua, NH
My dear Stephanie...I am wishing less stressful days for you soon! Ever so often a "thin mint" is just what might get you through. The difference is you only have a couple instead of the entire package! Hurry up spring! Looking forward to our luncheon date in March! Take care, Barb
Rick A.
on 2/26/08 12:17 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I agree that it isn't always easy, but we must keep on doing the right thing most of the time. There is no simple solution other then doing the right thing every day. I'm all for Spring as well. The good news is the time change is right around the corner, March 9th. I always feel so much better when there is more light later in the day. Have a great day, Rick
luckycat1
on 2/26/08 2:06 am - Cincinnati, OH
I am still having problems with drinking just plain water. I try hard each day but for some reason I just do not drink enough. Oh I am so ready for winter to be over! I hate snow and ice (we keep getting more ice then snow). MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views