Citrical Chews

~ Stylz ~
on 2/24/08 11:52 pm - North of Boston, MA
Not sure if anyone heads into other forums on OH but rumor has it they're discontinuing Citrical Chews. I didn't read much into it, but people are looking for them in stores and haven't had much luck finding them. Better form your search party if you're an addict already!
jennb40
on 2/25/08 12:58 am - Nashua, NH
Once I figured out I could swallow the vitamins, I determined the calcium pills weren't much bigger - if any - so I gave up the 35 calories for each one and opted for the pills. I seem to swallow them fine, but they were a life savor right after I had surgery. I hate they may be discontinuing them. I have noticed it got harder and harder to find the caramel ones - which were my favorites!
BelindaOBX
on 2/25/08 1:28 am - Mount Gilead, NC
I loved the lemon ones, but have not been able to find them at Walmart in months. I have been using the building block vitamin orange cream chewable. I hate the capsules. Belinda
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/25/08 1:35 am - My Town, NH
That's a bummer! The chews certainly helped me in the first few months after surgery. I just stick to the regular pills now. They are huge! But I don't have any problem swallowing them at this point. My multivitamin is big too. They always discontinue the good stuff!!
luckycat1
on 2/25/08 9:58 am - Cincinnati, OH
Citrical has some petite calcium pills which are easier to swallow
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!