Note from the "real Rick"

Rick A.
on 2/24/08 8:27 am - Far Northern, CA
Hello all, First of all thank you all for responding to my wife's posts last week in my absence. She really enjoyed writing the posts and was anxious to see how well they were received. She now better understands how someone can develop a closeness to someone they have never met in person. I wish I could say the weather was as nice in L.A. as it was for Stephanie in Florida, but it wasn't - Oh well. I would also like to encourage each of us to send a note on the 2008 "Marcher's" board to encourage them in the journey they are about to take. It's good to be back home and online again. I missed all of you. Have a great week, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 2/24/08 10:36 pm - North of Boston, MA
we missed you too Rick! It was great hearing from Irene for the week, I really took a lot of out what she said especially in her "adjustments" post! I always look at my meal now as 2 or 3 meals, but often if I go to lunch or dinner with my mom I send my left overs home with her because I think, well this way she'll have another meal. In doing that (with mom and with BF I've noticed over the past year that they both have gained a couple lbs) It made me Obviously I know they make their own decisions, but I don't need to help with the cause so that they have "2 meals each time" as Irene said! Moms favorite restaurant is a seafood place in NH. Since I wont eat a whole meal I usually pick fried fantail shrimp, eat a few then send the rest with her Irene's post made me realize I have to stop doing that because I'm just giving them more bad choices. Time to pick better options when eating out so even if I give it away, they're having a healthier meal! Thank Irene for us as her motivation last week was an eye opener and tell her to stop in for visits any time she can
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/25/08 1:28 am - My Town, NH
Rick, welcome home! We're glad you're back. I'm sorry the weather wasn't great. I did rain on me some but I saw more sun last week than I have here in the last month. It was bliss. Please thank Mrs. Rick for me. She did a great job with her posting duties and it was great to have another perspective to consider. I will definitely pop by the March 2008 board and wish them well. Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views