WDYET*****Sunday*****

jannineh99
on 2/24/08 11:54 am - Melrose, MA
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99 this is everything that I put in my mouth today...it seems a bit much...to me at least....but we will see...I need some encouragement from my Marchers to keep up with the journaling and the accountability of the things I eat...to keep me on the straight and narrow....I feel like the straight and narrow has up until recently gotten deep and wide and I am getting nervous and scared about that...so I have kicked myself in the pants and decided that today was the day to start journaling...I hope everyone has had a great weekend and has a HAPPY MONDAY....love you all Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 2/24/08 11:11 pm - North of Boston, MA
morning Jannine! I'm SO in this boat with you!!! I was good at journaling during my trial phase of reactive hypoglycemia, but now that I know what to eat and when I stopped journaling which has only helped commence grazing Sunday's scale reading was 3lbs, 2 ounces away from the 130, the 130 I said when I reached I'd go back to fat smashing again! I can't believe how fast carbs creep back in my life and all over my house!! Its like I open the cabinet and they're there AND I'm eating them I'm sure lack of exercise hasnt helped because of surgery and to make matters worse I'm going in for a second surgery on Wednesday to have the screw removed which means 2 more weeks of no exercise... Can't wait for this winter to end!! I'm planning March 3rd as my day 1 of fat smash if anyones interested in doing the 9 day detox with me! Much easier detox than south beach or atkins, you can still eat fruit and complex carbohydrates!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views