forget sweets for your sweet....

~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/08 3:36 am - North of Boston, MA
How bout sweets for you instead!! Theres a delicious protein fudge recipe going around on the OH boards and oh boy is it good! I made a batch last week and decided this week I needed a batch at home and at work I even scraped the bowl! felt like I was a post-op "testing" cake mix Looking for ways to use up the rest of that protein powder? heres a great way to do so! 1/4 cup margarine (first time I tried butter, it didnt work!) 1/2 generous cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky whatever your pleasure is) 3 scoops chocolate protein powder 2 Tbsp splenda Heat margarine and peanut butter on low in the microwave until melted. Add protein powder and splenda (you might want to taste it before adding splenda as it might be sweet enough for you, I left it out and added an extra Tbsp or so of protein powder so it thickens as it would with powdered splenda). Pour into a plastic storage container (the short square sandwich size one) and let sit in the fridge overnight. makes 9 pieces, 103 calories, 7gr fat, 2 carbs, 10 grams of protein! Happy Valentines Day Everyone!
jannineh99
on 2/14/08 4:49 am - Melrose, MA
Hey there thanks for the herbal info for BP...can this recipe be made with smart balance margarine? Hope so,..sounds yummy J Happy Valentines Day to you too....
~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/08 10:36 am - North of Boston, MA
I was wondering the same thing about smart balance. Not really a fan of using margarine, but SB might be too liquidy for it.. i thought of trying it, if i do, ill let you know
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views