WDYET ~ Manic Monday

RebekaA
on 2/11/08 9:59 am - Inland Empire, CA
hope everyone had a great weekend and happy Monday! Let's hear what you're eating: B: fiber cake muffin later: protein coffee L: 3oz chicken 1/2 cup bulgar S: 3oz cheese on crackers 1/2 protein bar D: 4oz steak smothered in onions and mushrooms! yum! 1/2 bundle asparagus water 80oz exer: 30 min yoga vits done
~ Stylz ~
on 2/12/08 12:55 am - North of Boston, MA
I don't know why but I've been grazing a lot lately. Maybe its because I still eat small meals (mostly soft foods) and its passing through my pouch faster? your fiber cake muffins sound yummy! I'll have to check it out on my next trader joe's trip! i love going to that store, they have all kinds of cool things! heres my day... drive to work - protein shake morning coffee, xsmart milk, english toffee stevia breakfast - weight control oatmeal with 1c smart milk and 1T pb lunch - 1/2c refried beans with couple tablespoons salsa and an ounce of cheese drive home - 2 Tbps peanut butter.. felt like my blood sugar was getting low snack before dinner - slice of scali bread with butter kefir with vanilla creme stevia dinner - 1/2 cup pasta with lots of meat sauce after dinner - piece of protein fudge! hungry around 10 so I had 3 matzo balls in chicken broth (NY Penicillan, clears up any sickness I tell ya! ) mmmmm vitamins - haven't been good with them since being sick.. didnt take my multi or calcium yesterday exercise - still not productive with the foot about 85% recovered.. work in progress water - 2 nalgene bottles.. shoulda been more ughhh I feel like one of those people with an excuse for everything!! can't work out cuz, didnt take vits cuz, grazing cuz... excuse, exucse, excuse, excuse... gonna fix that today!!! hope you're doing well
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/12/08 1:05 am - My Town, NH
Let's put it this way.... You don't even want to know! I've had a house guest so good eating sort of went out the window in some ways! Back on track today! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 2/12/08 2:20 am - Inland Empire, CA
LOL! I'm the same way! I hate company!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!