Hi all

miminjoey
on 2/10/08 9:44 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I know i haven't been here in a while...life well is just complicated...and that of course causes complications in the eatting habits...makes you fall back to those old ways. Since things do make me sick like they use to...leaves you feeling it's ok to eat, even when you KNOW it's not. At least I see the pattern starting and can hopefully get control of it before it takes control of me. i hope every one is doing well. I am still trying to get to 150 and stay there...I keep bouncing around 155 158. I know once I decide to take my life back I can loose those last few pounds maybe even some more. I'd like to be looking good by summer!! Mimi
jennb40
on 2/10/08 10:28 pm - Nashua, NH
You have been missed. I hope you don't have too many complications - they are hard to deal with anyway - and stress can make you do weird things. Know we are hear from you and know you are missed...your other sister!
RebekaA
on 2/11/08 2:13 am - Inland Empire, CA
hang in there Mimi! you can do it!
Rick A.
on 2/11/08 2:48 am - Far Northern, CA
Hello Mimi, Welcome back. I hate when "stuff" gets in the way of life. I hope things are going better for you now. Take care, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/12/08 1:03 am - My Town, NH
Hi Mimi. You look good now! And, you'll still look great this summer. Thanks for stopping in to say hello. We've missed you! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/08 12:25 am - North of Boston, MA
Mimi! glad to see you checked in, it looks like more and more Marchers are going into lurker land hope things settle down for you soon! keep your goal for the summer in mind, you'll get there in no time
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views