Motivation the week beginning 2-18-08

jennb40
on 2/7/08 7:25 pm - Nashua, NH
Well, our motivational posters are going to be out of pocket the week of 2-18 through 2-22-08. Rick, Stephanie and I are all going to be out of town and unable to post. If anybody would like to volunteer for that week - let me know. If we have no volunteers then just go back and read some prior posts or just wait for our return the week beginning 2-25-08. Barbara
Rick A.
on 2/8/08 2:09 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Plan B, I should have written to tell you. My wife has volunteered to ghost write my posts for the week I will be gone. We will get a spouses perspective of our journey. I hope everyone will support her. So we should be covered. Take care, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/8/08 3:07 am - My Town, NH
Rick that's wonderful that Mrs. Rick is willing to offer inspiration to all of us! I'll try to read and respond to her posts from the road. I look forward to it! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 2/8/08 6:02 am - North of Boston, MA
welcome Rick's wife! hope you're all going to warm tropical climates! still sick (haven't been to work since Tues morning) hopefully resting this weekend will get me back to normal by Monday. have a great weekend everyone!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views