MARCHers and goal!

jennb40
on 2/7/08 7:22 pm - Nashua, NH
" It's the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance and sweeps away all obstacles."......Claude M. Bristol Ahhh...how true that statement is. What are our obstacles to meeting goal and maintaining goal? Do we think there are obstacles and are they so great we can't overcome them? NO...I don't think so. If you maintain that constant and determined effort to break down all resistance - then away go the obstacles. What type of constant and determined effort do you need to perform to sweep away the obstacles? Are you snacking too much, are you GRAZING, are not exercising, are you not taking your vitamins, are you not drinking your water? Come on guys...those are not big obstacles - challenges maybe yes...but not an unsurmountable obstacle. Remain constant....remain determined....just as Nike says..."DO IT"....let's spend today sweeping away all obstacles and replacing those obstacles with constant and determined efforts to get to goal or maintain if we are at goal. Have a great weekend MARCHers - hugs to all...Barbara
Rick A.
on 2/8/08 2:11 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, We WILL overcome. We will get there, We will maintain. I know we can, but let's all remain happy along our journies. Let's keep our eye on the prize, but enjoy the trip. Have a great weekend. Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/8/08 3:06 am - My Town, NH
I have been CRAVING chocolate the past two days. Huge cravings! I've had a little bit here or there and tried to satisfy that craving with NSA hot cocoa. I was at the grocery store last night and was in the seasonal aisle being bombarded by all of that Valentine's Day chocolate! I wanted one bag of everything! But, I didn't buy any of it. If I had purchased a bag, I would have consumed the bag. Maybe not in one day, but certainly over time. I definitely don't need the extra calories! Happy Friday! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views