I guess I had a little bit of a WOW moment today.

BabyRuth2u
on 2/3/08 8:28 am - Pittsburgh, PA
DH and I went to the outlet stores today. I'm still on the search for the elusive brown or gray suit. I just can't seem to find any that look right. It's either the print, or the style. They all seem to lately have this banding around the waist that just makes your butt look big and I think makes me look heavier. Anyways. I went into this one store and was looking at some suits. Didn't see anything I really liked. The clerk says to me I should try their sister store, it's for petites. Me? Petite? It felt kind of cool, yet weird. LOL I did go to the store and did find a nice suit jacket I can wear with brown or black dress slacks. I'm still frustrated over having to wear larger suit jackets. I'm in 12 pants mostly. Still mostly XL tops because of my chest. They fit every where else and even loose in the waist, but the bust pulls. UGH! So I'm still getting jackets that are 16, a 14 if I'm lucky. I really dread the idea of having a breast surgery, but starting to think I might just need to eventually, or else I'm always going to be a plus size lady on top and small on the bottom. I want to be even dang nabbit! LOL
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/3/08 9:43 pm - My Town, NH
Good morning Ruth Ann. What a great compliment! The petite shop might just have what you need. I have to tell you a secret. I absolutely love my new boobs! I never thought having a smaller chest would cause so much happiness. They sit where they are supposed to sit. They don't hang down to my navel. They are somewhat perky! (sorry if all of that is TMI!) I just love them! I can wear a large sweater or top easily. Now sometimes those large tops don't fit as well in the waist area due to the excess abdominal skin, but they fit very nicely on top. I will also say that the pain from the breast reduction was minimal. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I can't say that yet about my arms. I can completely relate to your desire to be even. I feel like I'm good on the top half of the hourglass and then the bottom half is waaaaay off. My insurance denied my claim so I had to use home equity to pay for the surgery. Every single penny of it was worth it to have a "normal" sized, non-lopsided, and perkier chest! I think I've probably talked about the girls enough for one day! Perhaps the whole week! Petite hugs for a petite Marcher, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views