Walkers made it to.......

~ Stylz ~
on 1/31/08 10:08 pm - North of Boston, MA
OUR GOAL!!! Our original mark was Union Station (LA) from Penn Station (NY) so needless to say we HAD to stop and wave, but then we carried on to DISNEYLAND for the weekend!! http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/landing?name=DisneylandParkLandingP age lets enjoy our weekend here, get on those rides and have fuN! heres a list of rides.. take your pick! http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/listing?name=DisneylandParkAttracti onsListingPage we actually went over with our miles, so next week we'll continue to the beach per Stephanie's request! Can't wait to get there and enjoy that ocean smell and listen to the waves crash! Even if it isn't warm enough to dip our toes its sure warmer than the east coast!! have a good weekend everyone, LETS GO PATS!!! ps - I don't have the list of stops with me so I'll make our map this weekend! give yourself a pat on the back for helping in our walk across america Marchers! you deserve it
Rick A.
on 2/1/08 3:44 am - Far Northern, CA
Welcome to California. I'm so glad we made it. The trip was more enjoyable because we shared it with each other. We saw some neat things along the way thanks to our tour guide "Stylz". Thanks to one an all for being a part of our adventure. I have enjoyed the walk. Take care, Rick
jennb40
on 2/1/08 5:00 am - Nashua, NH
Well it has been fun...and thank you SO much my surgery buddy for making it so interesting and keeping us on target...you are the best!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/1/08 6:02 am - My Town, NH
YAY! It's so nice to be in CA. Thank you for helping us track our progress and pointing out all of the great stops along the way. You are the bestest! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views