Motivational posts...

jennb40
on 1/30/08 9:34 pm - Nashua, NH
Well Stephanie, Rick and I have just finished up another month of motivational messages. Now we need input from you MARCHers as to whether we should continue or not. I wish our message board was like the main board so you could see how many people looked at our messages and we would know if they were worth continuing. We know you don't have to post to every message, nor do we expect you to. But we just need to know how many people find them helpful and if we should go on or not. Let us know.... The Motivational Team - Barbara, Rick & Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 1/31/08 3:25 am - North of Boston, MA
I enjoy reading them and hope to continue! There are days that I'll read them twice (specially when I'm missing out on my vitamins protein or extra water that day)! I look forward to geting a few minutes to read the motivational posts and I'm sure if there was a count as to how many people stop in to read it would show we have a whole lot of lurkers! thanks for the support you've all given us in your posts!
jannineh99
on 1/31/08 4:40 am - Melrose, MA
I really enjoy the posts as well...I know I don't usually comment about them but they are very helpful to me....I have copied and given them to a few people that I know are contemplating WLS and they are always happy to receive them...so if it is within your power...please keep them coming.... Love Jannine 357/163/157/TT
RebekaA
on 2/1/08 12:27 am - Inland Empire, CA
I hope you continue them, but understand if you don't wish to. I read them everyday and really enjoy them. I don't always have anything to comment on, but I do read them.
BelindaOBX
on 2/1/08 4:44 am - Mount Gilead, NC
I read the post daily. I still find them helpful and look forward to the new ones. Thanks for posting them. Belinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views