****WDYET or What Will You Eat Today (WWYTD) Thursday****

jannineh99
on 1/31/08 5:03 am - Melrose, MA
Good Afternoon Everyone......so I have had a very busy and productive day...getting all of my errands done in one day..is very exciting (usually never happens getting them done in one day) I got my walking in about 5 miles considering I still have issue with leg that is good but so far this is what my day has been like eating: pre breakfast: cup of coffee breakfast: Zone perfect Strawberry Bar (my fav flavor could you guess) 3 23.4 oz bottles of Crystal Ligh****er lunch: 5oz of chicken with 1 1/2 cup of greek salad (lettuce, feta, shaved carrots, cucumber, and 1/2 slice of pita bread with dressing dinner: not sure...actually not really hungry right now...but then again I am drinking another bottle of water so that is probably why...maybe couple of scrambled eggs with shreaded Mexican cheese.... then I will have some protein induced snack at my Church small group.... and a protein shake when I get home before bed.... Hope you all have a great day... Love you all Jannine 357/163/157/TT
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/31/08 5:34 am - My Town, NH
Nice job on the walking! Breakfast: great grains bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: chef salad with Newman's lit raspberry walnut dressing Snack: lite applesauce cup and NSA tapioca pudding Dinner: going out for dinner with hubby to a great Mexican restaurant - I'll probably have half of a shredded chicken burrito with a few bites of beans and rice Water: 70 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: 45 minutes on the treadmill Have a great day! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views