****WDYET or What Will You Eat Today (WWYTD) Monday****

jannineh99
on 1/27/08 10:10 pm - Melrose, MA
Ok so far today I have had the following.... 23.4 oz of Water/Crystal Light 1-Zone Perfect Strawberry Bar Lunch is probably gonna be 4-5 oz of smoked turkey and 2 oz of provolone cheese..or a can of tuna with some mayo... Snack: Protein Shake Dinner will be cream of mushroom with chicken probably with rice... Snack: Tostitos Multi grain chips with melted cheese and salsa. I hope that is what I am gonna eat....today...have a sick child home from school today...that usually messes with the eating schedule... Jannine 357/165/157/TT
jannineh99
on 1/28/08 3:50 am - Melrose, MA
Ok so I have some adjustments to the meal plan today... Breakfast...2 bottles of Crystal light and Zone Perfect Strawberry bar... Snack...Zone Perfect Strawberry bar and 1/2 hour later decaf coffee Lunch...attempted to have 4oz of turkey and provolone cheese...got one piece of turkey down and thought I was gonna lose it....did not but had lots of pain and watering mouth...so I put the rest of that away and made a protein shake from HMR ... Supper...hopefully will be cream of mushroom chicken with rice...hope the pouch will accept it....and then we will take it from there..... Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/08 9:04 am - North of Boston, MA
hope you're feeling better Jannine! heres my day drive to work - double iso fruit pineapple protein shake with crystal light orange medium coffee, x-smart milk, stevia vanilla late breakfast - steel cut oats with dried apples, pecans and 1T pb snack - protein delite raspberry yogurt shake lunch - slice of cheese pizza dinner - 7 cajun shrimp alfredo over ww penne noodles snack - chocolate covered banana with chopped peanuts vitamins - still need calcium water - 5 16oz bottles exercise - finally off crutches, limping around in my brady boot (thats what they're calling it at work), but getting better
RebekaA
on 1/28/08 11:48 am - Inland Empire, CA
early: protein coffee B: 2oz cheese L: 1 chicken sausage w/peppers & onions 3/4 c. broccoli 1/2 crab cake S: Nutrigrain bar D: protein shake S: carrots w/ranch exer: 2 mi. treadmill vits done water 80oz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views