Did some shopping today! Talk about fun! :)

BabyRuth2u
on 1/27/08 6:57 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I just love shopping after the holidays! So many sales, so many racks! It is just so much fun, so exciting, and amazing to be able to browse through any clearance rack and be able to find clothes that fit, and to have so many choices. I bought 5 pairs of shoes today (2 were about $16.99 each, not a bad price, but the other 3 pairs were $3, $5 and $5) woohoo! I bought two pair last week, somebody stop me! LOL No, I'm not addicted, just did really need some shoes and just got lucky with the sales. I still had a few of my old size 10's I was flopping around in and they just needed to go! I bought this beautiful lilac/white blazer for $5.00! The tag said $7, but at the register it rang at $5. CHA CHING!! Got two other shirts for $5 a piece. I love a good sale! I hit JCP last week, they have 75% off when you are taking an additional 40% off, so if you need any clothes, now is the time!! Happy hunting!
~ Stylz ~
on 1/27/08 7:50 am - North of Boston, MA
I'm SO living vicuriously through you right now!! I tried shopping a few weeks ago but after nearly being mowed down by an old lady running to tell her friends the sweater in her hands was $4.99 I vowed to stay away til I'm back to normal! great deals on shoes and clothes girl, enjoy your new posessions!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/27/08 9:38 pm - My Town, NH
Whoo hooo! You found some amazing deals. I love that my feet shrunk. I was a 10 as well and am now mostly in size 9. Shoe shopping is much more fun now. Shopping, period, is more fun now! Thanks for the JCP tip. I'll have to stop by this week and see what I can find. Have a great day! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views