cheesecake recipe

~ Stylz ~
on 1/19/08 7:37 am - North of Boston, MA
I bought a cheesecake protein product a while back and kept forgetting to try it. I decided to make it as a "trial run" for tomorrows game. The recipe calls for 2oz water, but I changed it to milk. While its in the fridge it combines and makes a really yummy cheesecake base! Its more of a NY cheesecake (the baked one) instead of a creamy cheesecake. After tasting how good it was I pureed Murray's gingerbread cookies, added a little butter and made a crust for a pie shell pan. Mixed 4 packets of cheesecake powder with 8oz milk, poured it in the crust and let it set for an hour in the fridge.. After it set I topped it with crushed pineapple and is it delish! good thing it was a "trial run" because bf and his brother just finished it! neither one could tell it was sugar free. Each packet of cheesecake has 12 grams of protein (when mixed with water), (add 2.5 grams per 2oz smart milk) and you got a great snack! heres the link if anyones interested: http://www.bariatricchoice.com/wonderslim-bariatric-diet-protein-cheesecake.html hope everyones having a great weekend
jannineh99
on 1/20/08 10:15 pm - Melrose, MA
That sounds yummmy...gonna have to order up some of that.... Jannine
RebekaA
on 1/21/08 2:58 am - Inland Empire, CA
this sounds so good! i'm going to file it away for a weekend "splurge".
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views