MARCHers to Goal!

jennb40
on 1/17/08 7:51 pm - Nashua, NH
It's easy to say 'no!' when there's a deeper 'yes!' burning inside... Stephen R. Covey Can you say "NO" today? You know - NO to those bad things...that little extra snack, those "wicked" bad carbs...can you say no because you know there is a deeper "YES" burning deep inside of you. You want to get to goal, you want to maintain, you want that hour glass figure (well maybe not Rick!)....well - you have to say NO to the bad things to get to that goal. Now there are a few things you have to say YES to today and you know what they are - YES - to all your vitamins today....YES...to lots of water today....YES to protein first and of course YES to exercise. Don't say NO to any of those and that burning yearning inside will be a reality! On a lighter note...GO Patriots on Sunday! But if you are a Packers, Giants, or Chargers fan - then GO for your team...although I hate to tell you that the "Perfect Patriots" are going the distance this year so you might as well yell for them...Don't say NO to the Pats!!!! Also, our very own Stephanie Smiles will be doing the motivational posts next week so we look forward to her words of wisdom! Happy weekend everybody and hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/17/08 10:40 pm - My Town, NH
Oh boy...now there's big time pressure! I'm saying YES to the Pats for sure! I predict PATS and PACKERS in the big game. We'll see what happens. I know all of the right things to say YES to. I couldn't seem to say YES to exercise yesterday. My body is sore from my Tuesday spinning class, I was wiped out and not feeling great so I skipped my spinning class last night. Sigh. I'm determined to go to both classes next week. I'm also hitting the gym with hubby on Saturday AND Sunday. No excuses! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 1/18/08 1:58 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I don't know about that hour glass figure thing. It' more like a saggy, baggy rag doll. It's okay it's better than being all "fluffed up". Have a great weekend. Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views