WDYET - Thursday 1/17

~ Stylz ~
on 1/17/08 5:10 am - North of Boston, MA
Happy Thursday everyone! quick day at work, not sure if I'm going in tomorrow, depending on the weather.. we'll see what the morning brings... drive to work - protein shake medium coffee, vanilla stevia and x-milk breakfast - steel cut oats, dried apples and chopped pecans snack - 1/2 DD wheat bagel with lite veggie cream cheese very late lunch - taco with rf cheese dinner - activia with 2T wheat germ snack - protein cheesecake with some crushed pineapple water - 3 bottles so far vitamins - all in exercise - none.. how did your day go? let us know!
luckycat1
on 1/17/08 6:53 am - Cincinnati, OH
had a bad food day today. dr's and tests to do all day and I did not plan very well b-3 bites of cream cheese danish s-1/2 protein bar l-1/4 baked potatoe and 1/4 cup of french onion soup (went to Applebbe's for lunch) d--not even sure; haven't given it much thought s-???? vits--saw your post and I was reminded to take my multi vits exercise--walked in the grocery store which is a big deal in itself have a good evening I was jus****ching the weather channel and you guys are going to get hit again with snow this weekend. I remember last yr you all barely got any. keep it in ma, nh, and ny!
BabyRuth2u
on 1/17/08 8:40 am - Pittsburgh, PA
B: 1 packet of organic oatmeal w/ 5 almonds crushed, cinnamon, and 2 oz. soy milk. Coffee. Mid morn: Protein shake, 10 almonds Lunch: 5 oz. tuna / split into three romaine lettuce leafs for wraps. Throughout afternoon: 1 bag of mini pretzels, protein shake, 10 almonds, 2 mini cucumbers and about 7 grape tomatoes Dinner: Salad, cup of chili. One set of vitamins to go, about 40 oz of water. Been really busy at work this time of year. I work in HR, so it's appraisal time. We have account executives, lots of managers and employees, and they all get different types of appraisals, so lots to keep track of, so keeps me busy. I just want to munch when doing this stuff so have been going for those mini pretzels. I guess its not that bad, about 160 calories and its' the only bread type carbs I eat, so i guess not that bad, just feel guilty for having them. LOL But Im doing ok, the weight has been staying down in the low 170's instead of hitting and staying at the 173 to 175 range. I'm at 171 now and working at getting back to 169. I want to get to the low 160's and stay there a while if I need to hold at a number. I keep plugging away.
RebekaA
on 1/17/08 11:14 am - Inland Empire, CA
day could've been better, some friends came over with the kids and we munched a little, hardly drank any water...there may have been a glass of wine you would too if you were in a house full of crazy screaming kids! lol. OMG! i'm so tired! B: protein coffee S: 1/2 banana, 1/2 protein yogurt L: 1/4 c. Caprese Salad 3 chicken wings 1/2 c grilled veggies S: 2 glasses wine D: 3 chicken wings 1/4 c. caprese salad vits done water on 40oz so far exer 20 min yoga (felt a little less boring today =)
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/17/08 10:37 pm - My Town, NH
At an all day conference so I don't think I ate as well as I should have. Breakfast: slice of blueberry bread and a mini bagel with cream cheese Lunch: 1/2 cup tossed salad and 1/2 of a turkey and swiss cheese sandwich Snack: they had Andees candies on the tables I ate about six of them throughout the day! Dinner: leftover ziti and meat sauce about 1 cup Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 75 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: planned to attend a spinning class but didn't make it Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views