MARCHers and goal!

jennb40
on 1/16/08 7:59 pm - Nashua, NH
I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.... Joseph Priestley Well, if the magic waiting somewhere behind the morning is the thrill you get in taking your vitamins or drinking more water...well let the magic begin! But isn't Mr. Priestley correct - aren't you just delighted at the prospect of a new day - a day of feeling good, looking good, being healthy and just glad to have another day to celebrate our successful journey? And on the other hand - a new day gives us a fresh try, one more start to keep the journey going. Another chance to do the right things, make the right choices, eat the right foods, get some exercise, take all our vitamins, and drink lots of water. Take that chance happily today and do your best. If you do falter today, then be delighted that tomorrow morning you can make a fresh start! Are you happy today? I hope so. Hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/16/08 9:17 pm - My Town, NH
I'm as happy as one can be when one is about to go into an ALL DAY training session! I have tons of work to do but won't touch it today due to the training. I hope it's worth it! Today I'm going to focus on drinking lots of water and enjoying my spinning class this evening. And, I won't eat pasta for lunch like I did yesterday! Have a happy day! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 1/17/08 2:27 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I am greatful that every day is a new day, a new beginning. The past is the past and can't be changed, but we can always start anew. I hope you are feeling a touch better today. Take care, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views