WDYET - Wednesday 1/16

~ Stylz ~
on 1/16/08 8:51 am - North of Boston, MA
first day back to work. wasn't busy, just tiresome. happy to be relaxing again my day with food was awful... not that i wasn't hungry, people were stoping by so i didnt have time to eat my meals heres my day drive to work - isofruit pineapple protein shake with crystal light orange juice and a banana medium coffee, 2 stevia and x-milk drive to video store - banana lunch - burger king junior whopper with 1/2 the top roll (no bottom) snack - frozen banana pop dinner - just finished a serving of chicken pot pie.. ate too fast.. feel blah already and on top of that i'll probably crash around 9.. exercise - crutching at work water - only 2 - 16oz bottles so far vitamins - all in hows everyone doing today?
jennb40
on 1/16/08 8:05 pm - Nashua, NH
Glad you are back at work! B - Kellogg Special K protein cereal, tblsp almonds, bluberries, simply smart milk L - grilled chicken with cheese on top D - shrimp from Applebees and 1 1/2 cheese sticks S - protein chips, about 10 cheezits 4 bottles water, 2 med glasses DD iced tea all vitamins NO exercise
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/16/08 9:15 pm - My Town, NH
For Wednedsday: Drive to work: 2 Babybel light cheese rounds Breakfast: great grains bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: asparagus and mushroom pasta - not the best choice by a long shot Dinner: Chicken Korma with a litte rice and steamed carrots Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 70 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: nada for Wednesday Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views