MARCHers and goal!

jennb40
on 1/15/08 7:15 pm - Nashua, NH
How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success?.....Elbert Hubbard Do you need to have a little more effort...a little more patience...to achieve your final success? I certainly feel like I need to make a little more effort...maybe a little more patience...to finally get to my goal and maintain such. I certainly need to make a little more effort to exercise...I need to make a little more effort to eat more protein...I need to have a little more patience to realize it is going to take a little more time to reach my goal. How about you? You know that old saying..."never put off till tomorrow what you can do today"??? Well I am unfortunately practicing just that. I still don't feel good because of this cold I have been fighting so I have no plans to exercise today - other than just the normal walking I get in. I am going to try and eat all protein today...I have put off till tomorrow or the next day or next to start the 5-day pouch test. I am pretty much a failure today, however, I am not throwing up my hands!!!! AND I am going to drink sufficien****er and I will take all my vitamins so 2 out of 4 ain't bad! So unlike me - be successful today...make a little more effort and have a little more patience and success will surely follow closely behind! Hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/16/08 1:11 am - My Town, NH
You aren't unsuccessful today. I promise! It's tough to try something new when you don't feel 100% healthy. Give yourself a break my friend. Water and vitamins are great things to accomplish every day! Patience is never something I seem to have. I went spinning last night for the first time since plastics. It felt great to spin again! Hopefully I'll start seeing some results from this exercise effort soon. There's that patience I don't seem to have again! Hang in there and take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon. Meanwhile, you can be successful at lots of things. Including being a great friend and Marcher motivator! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 1/16/08 8:00 pm - Nashua, NH
Thanks Stephanie! I have been meaning to ask you - do you want to take a week and alternate with Rick and I on these motivational messages? Rick had last week, I have this week and you could have next week - if you would like to do it for a while! You are such a great motivator and I think we could all prosper from your upbeat messages!!! Let me know....Barb
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/16/08 9:13 pm - My Town, NH
Sure, I'll give next week a try. Not sure I can be as motivational as the two of you, but I'll give it a shot! I'm not traveling next week so that will work out well. Have a great day! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 1/16/08 3:36 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I agree with what Stephanie has posted. You are in no way a failure. What you are is a good friend and a positive motivator. When you feel better things will look up. I hope you feel better soon, Take care, Rick
jennb40
on 1/16/08 8:01 pm - Nashua, NH
Thanks Rick for your kind words. Read my post above to Stephanie. Maybe she will take week 3 and we can break 2 weeks between messages! Barb
Rick A.
on 1/17/08 2:06 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Sounds good tome. I finally found out I got my promotion and I will be training a new employee for the next 2 1/2 weeks, so a break may be in order. Take care, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views