WDYET - Tuesday 1/15

~ Stylz ~
on 1/15/08 3:24 am - North of Boston, MA
Today is my last day at home, I'm going back to work tomorrow I'm excited to get out of the house and am only working 3 - 1/2 days this week. Nervous about being out of my "element" on crutches, but I'll be ok! Been putting things together to bring back to the office, getting clothes ready, food ready, etc. I still have 2 servings of steel cut oats left for tomorrow and thurs. Interesting product I must say... First time making them, so I didn't know if you stir them less they wont be as gummy (next week I'll try that). Theyre very good, different texture than instant oats (more of a brown rice consistency). Luckily you can cook and reserve in the fridge then reheat because the process isn't feesable. First toast, then soak over night and finally cook in a pot, but since they're better for you I'll give it a shot. heres my day so far... breakfast - steel cut oats, dried apples, walnuts, 1T pb medium coffee - sf starbucks dolce cinnamon syrup, xmilk (anyone hooked on sf starbuck syrups, you can buy a bottle at the stores ) lunch - taco with ground beef and rf shredded cheese snack - activia yogurt with 2T wheat germ dinner - taco with ground beef and rf shredded cheese snack - 1/2 frozen banana dipped in sf hersheys chocolate coated with chopped cashews mmmm water - 2nd - 32oz bottle in vitamins - just took my multi, will get my calcium in tonight exercise - just crutchin around the house... hows everyones day going? let us know!
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/15/08 4:02 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: great grains bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Lunch: 4 ounces deli ham, Kashi wheat crackers and 2 wedges Laughing Cow lite garlic and herb cheese Snack: 1 orange Dinner: Grilled chicken breast and green beans Snack: 1 NSA Fudgesicle Water: 50 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: 60 minute spinning class tonight Hugs, Stephanie P.S. Did you see the frozen banana treat on Food Network? I think I saw that this weekend. It looks so yummy!
~ Stylz ~
on 1/15/08 6:53 am - North of Boston, MA
enjoy your spinning class girl! yes! I did see it on the food network, it was a commercial from Ellie Krieger and so easy to make! half the bananas, stick a popsicle stick in each, freeze them for an hour or so melt chocolate (I use those little hersheys sf bars), dip the banana in chocolate and then roll it in your favorite chopped nuts (word to the wise, do it in that order because the chocolate freezes instantly and then the nuts wont stick, like my first banana example lol). great treat!
RebekaA
on 1/15/08 8:21 am - Inland Empire, CA
Have fun at work tmw! take it easy. 7am: 1 Wasa cracker 1oz cheese 9am protein coffee 12p 4oz pork roast 1/2 cup beets 3p 1 Wasa w/1oz cheese a few dried apricots 4p an orange dinner....? unsure. not hungry, maybe a spinach salad with chicken exer: 20 min yoga (booooring) vits done water 60oz done, 30 to go
~ Stylz ~
on 1/16/08 7:08 am - North of Boston, MA
lol keep the yoga up girl, maybe it wont be as boring just forget about everything while youre there
BabyRuth2u
on 1/15/08 8:37 am - Pittsburgh, PA
B: 4 oz cottage cheese, 5 pretzel chips, coffee. Mid morn: Protein shake, 10 almonds Lunch: My split pea, ground beef mixture I had yesterday. about 5 oz. Mid afternoon: Protein shake, 10 almonds. I had the munchies today, so broke down and had a bag of mini pretzel (160 cals, small fat content, no sugar) Had some grape tomatoes and 2 mini cucumbers, later had my 4 oz LF cottage cheese with the other 5 pretzel crisps. Dinner: Went to Indian, Had about a 1/4 cup if that of rice, with matar paneer, meat from one chicken leg and some lentil soup, about 1/4 c. Didn't do as well on water so far. Did about 32 oz. Will work on a bottle or two tonight. One set of vitamins to go. Will do my elliptical tonight while watching American Idol.
~ Stylz ~
on 1/16/08 8:39 am - North of Boston, MA
hows the eliptical going? great accomplishment in buying it RuthAnn, step in the right direction!
BabyRuth2u
on 1/17/08 8:45 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi, the elliptical is going good. I'm glad we got it. I get on it each night, some nights longer than others. It is tough and some nights it just kicks your butt right off and I can't seem to do more than 10 minutes at one time. so I'll do 2 or 3 times at 10 mins. The other night for some reason I was able to just go and go and did about 25 minutes straight!! I surprised myself. It has helped with the weight. For months now I have been staying between 172 and 175, I've finally been able to stay at 171 or 172. So that is great to me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views