WDYET - Thursday 1/10

~ Stylz ~
on 1/10/08 7:22 am - North of Boston, MA
A day closer to the weekend for those who are counting I decided its time to get back to protein shakes. I haven't been very hungry and after tracking my foods for a few days its showing me I'm getting in about 800 calories, checked the scale today and haven't lost the extra pounds I put on over the holidays. Maybe adding a shake will help get the protein requirement higher and help me lose. heres today.. skipped breakfast, had a medium coffee, sf butterscotch syrup, x-milk while driving to meet a friend for lunch lunch - grilled chicken breast with black beans and a little rice at the Naked Fish.. kinda blah, expected more from a Cuban themed restaurant... snack - sf carrot cake cupcake with sf cream cheese icing protein shake - iso fruit pineapple (not as yummy as cantaloupe, but a 2lb container so time to get use to it lol) snack - activia yogurt with granola, maybe a piece of fruit water - only 1 32 oz bottle so far exercise - none vitamins - working on that now hows your thursday going, let us know!
miminjoey
on 1/10/08 7:38 am - Fort Bragg, NC
breakfast 2 cups of coffee 1 cinnamon roll snack 1 mini blueberry muffin and coffee lunch chicken fried steak, salad, french fires, water celebration mocha cafe dinner pizza w/ ham peperonni and beacon yep I drank way too much coffee today! thankfully they were sugar free and fat free
jannineh99
on 1/10/08 10:35 am - Melrose, MA
pre-breakfast: coffee with hazelnut creamer and splenda breakfast: HMR packet Chocolate used 3 oz of 1% milk with it and made it into protein pudding...it was yummy and filling snack: Zone perfect Strawberry bar lunch: 1/2 can of tuna with mayo and 1 oz Lays potato chips snack: HMR Chocolate Protein drink made with 6 oz of dd coffee and ice...these HMR packets are pretty tasty...may be picking up some of them to keep on hand...I have used all the samples I got at the support meeting..lol dinner: scrambled eggs and turkey bacon snack 2oz cheese and 1 oz of pepperoni and 8 wheat thins all vitamins in water: 100 oz water/crystal light in exercise: raked up the yard and did 8 loads of laundry.. Jannine 357/162/157/TT
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views