Question on puking

alanda3
on 1/9/08 9:08 pm - Oscoda, MI
I have a little problem ............Sometimes after I eat I get a headache ( It's not a regular headache.........it's kind of weird to explain....it's more like a brain freeze headache)....anyway.............the only way it will go away is to vomit.............it doesn't have to be alot...........but vomiting is the only way to get rid of the headache...I told Dr. Bhesaina about it and he said he never had a patient have this........Has anyone ever had this and if so...............what is it.....My family Dr. said it is dumping....but I didn't think we got dumping like the other surgery......Does anybody know anything???? Thanks, Alanda
Rick A.
on 1/10/08 3:09 am - Far Northern, CA
Alonda, Thanks for stopping in on the "Marcher's" board. I'm sorry you are having a problem and I don't have a clue what it might be. You are right though, I don't see how it could be dumping since your parts weren't rearranged. I hope you find an answer for you soon. STop in anytime, we like to see new faces. Have a great day, Rick
luckycat1
on 1/11/08 1:29 pm - Cincinnati, OH
might be some acid reflex or your band might be too tight. go over to the ohio state board and post this question but in the title put question for Dr. Curry. He might be able to give you some answers. Dr C is one of the best bariartic surgeons out there and he usually answers questions. It might take him awhile but he should answer. Hope you feel better. MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views