Yikes!

Stephanie Smiles
on 1/7/08 11:22 pm - My Town, NH
Okay. It's 10:18 a.m. and I want to eat something. I'm not hungry. I've had a good breakfast. It's not time to eat. But the urge to eat is soooo strong! This is what used to happen to me before surgery. I hate it! I've walked around the building. I've tried to get into some work stuff. I'm drinking so that's not it. I had my morning snack earlier this morning after my workout at the gym. Sigh. I'm not going to eat anything. I know that I don't need it and shouldn't eat anything until lunch. I just feel like I'm waiting for the next meal which is how I always felt pre-surgery. I'll survive. Just wanted to vent. Thanks! Stephanie
RebekaA
on 1/8/08 12:17 am - Inland Empire, CA
hang in there! they say if you can wait it out for 20 min. the cravings will pass. not sure if that's true. you can do it, don't eat! or if you have to, munch on raw veggies! i've been this way all week too! are you PMS? i'm heading to the gym now, hopefully that will help me. hope your munchies get better! hugs!
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/8/08 10:25 pm - My Town, NH
I didn't quite make it through. I ended up eating about 1/3 cup of almonds. Not the worst choice for me but it makes me mad that I couldn't refrain from eating when there was absolutely no reason to eat! PMS is quite possible. Typically, I want chocolate during that time! Thanks for the hugs! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 1/8/08 4:00 am - North of Boston, MA
how did you do, did you make it to lunch? maybe your workout at the gym is craving more protein after? maybe a low fat cheese stick or a little greek yogurt (usually more than double the protein of regular yogurt) can help you get through? hope the craving went away and you had an enjoyable lunch
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/8/08 10:29 pm - My Town, NH
I didn't make it to lunch. I had almonds. I've never had greek yogurt. Yogurt is one of those things I really haven't eaten since surgery. I used to love it. For some reason, it tastes so sweet to me these days. Today is a new day. Since I didn't work out this morning, I saved my hard boiled egg for a mid-morning snack. So this way I'm not adding extra calories to my day if I find I can't wait until lunch. Thanks for your good thoughts! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views