OT-Election

jennb40
on 1/7/08 8:22 pm - Nashua, NH
Today is New Hampshire Primary Day. Anybody want to participate in a mock election of MARCHers? I know they say you should never discuss religion or politics...but hey - we are a fun group- right???? Vote here if you want to participate! I'll announce the winner later on if we get any votes!!! My vote today will be Republican for Mitt Romney.
jennb40
on 1/7/08 8:22 pm - Nashua, NH
You don't have to live in NH to play!!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/7/08 10:02 pm - My Town, NH
I have to vote today after work. I have to say that I'll be glad when today is over! We get at least six phone calls per night asking who we are voting for. On Saturday, I had four campaigners stop by the house. I didn't mind that so much. I applaud people who are willing to be out in the frigid temperatures stumping for causes and people they believe in. The phone calls, however, are mostly from people being paid to bother me! The local calls are fine. But one dude called from Florida and wouldn't let me hang up! I've tried to be nice, but sometimes it's tough! My vote today will be for Barack Obama. Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 1/8/08 12:15 am - Inland Empire, CA
I thought all you NH folks were Libertarians!? (makes me want to move there, lol!) Sorry guys, but I HAVE to go with Hillary. And yes, it's JUST b/c she's a woman. My feminist roots made me do it!
Rick A.
on 1/8/08 2:01 am - Far Northern, CA
I want to play. My vote is for Rudy G. Hey, if we can all talk about how much we weigh or weighed and our bathroom habits, how could a little politics bother us? Good for you for voting. Have a great day, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 1/8/08 3:37 am - North of Boston, MA
second vote for Barack Obama
luckycat1
on 1/8/08 8:38 am - Cincinnati, OH
I hate them all. If I had to vote I would pick Mike H. and Hillary C. (I know 2 polar opps). I only get one vote don't I? Hillary C.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views