My five day pouch test experience

Rick A.
on 1/8/08 1:52 am - Far Northern, CA
Stephanie, It sounds like you are working your plan. We all have to do what works best for us. I needed a kick in the rear end. I just hope I can continue with doing the right thing. If not I may get a bit bruised with all of the kicking going on. Have a great day, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 1/8/08 3:40 am - North of Boston, MA
great results Rick, congratulations and 2 cookies on day 5 is better than on day 1, way to stay committed and thanks for posting your results for all us inquiring minds that wanted to know!
robinsaxton
on 1/8/08 5:56 am - Columbia, MD
Thanks for sharing your experiences with this "test" Rick. I want to give it a try myself. Not to lose weight because I feel I am at a good weight but because I am in a vicious cycle of carb and sweets cravings that I feel something like with would probably get me back on track. I know that the carbs cause me to feel tired and bloated very often. I am sure that my body would like me to put better things into it. I hope I can succeed as well as you have. I'll give it a try in another week or so. Robin
Rick A.
on 1/8/08 6:29 am - Far Northern, CA
Robin, I think this was a cleansing expierence for me. It put my mind back in the right place. Let us know how this works out for you. Take care, Rick
BabyRuth2u
on 1/8/08 8:35 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations on completing the 5 day pouch test Rick. I wanted to try it before when I saw it on the Graduates forum. The first day was tough and I just got headaches, so just went to the cottage cheese and protein drinks with a dinner. It keeps me on track. For me, I need to do the "make a plan and follow the plan". It helps me not to fail, or at least not stray far off track. It has been working, feel better than I have in awhile. I'm liking the new elliptical, I think it's going to give me the exercise I've been missing and since it's harder than a treadmill will shake my body up a bit and I just might make it into those 160's and stay there! I know it will! I can do it! I think doing something like the pouch test is good for us. It is so easy to get off track, slip back to old ways of eating. This allows us to stop, slow down and realize we don't need all those other foods. That eating the things we need like protein, and measuring is something we can still do. And that if we don't we see the results which is the scale slowly moving up. So as you mentioned it helps to straighten your head out a bit and get you back on track. it makes you think about what you are doing. Again, congratulations, thank you for sharing and I hope the inspiration to those who need it. I think it's going to be another great year for us Marchers!!
Rick A.
on 1/8/08 9:37 am - Far Northern, CA
Ruth Ann, You are doing great on your eliptical machine. I don't know if I would be dedicated to do an at home program. I do enjoy my walking though. I just finished two miles. Today was the heaviest snowfall we have had in the 15 years we have lived here. It broke in the afternoon and I got part of my walking in. I'm glad you found a plan that works for you. That is the important thing, find what works for you, is resonable and gets results. I agree with you "the Marcher's" are in store for a great year. Take care, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views