WDYET - Monday 1/7

~ Stylz ~
on 1/7/08 7:25 am - North of Boston, MA
Happy Monday everyone how is everyone doing? I found a great yoga class on fit tv today so that was my line of exercise! food hasn't been great, just bored with it and not hungry.. heres my day so far breakfast - protein shake snack - slice of banana bread medium coffee, sf almond syrup and x-milk lunch - 7 steamed shrimp and cvs sf gummy bears... why oh why did i pick these up?? lol dinner - undecided, maybe an apple with peanut butter exercise - yoga water- 2nd 32 oz bottle in vitamins - all but calcium, will work on that now! how did your day go, let us know!
RebekaA
on 1/7/08 8:10 am - Inland Empire, CA
OMG! you are hardly eating! I feel like a piggy, although i have finally cleaned my house of carbs today (parents left finally) and am munching less today finally than the last week ! B: protein coffee 1oz cheese L: 1 c. chicken stew w/veggies over 1/2 c. Cous Cous S: protein bar later: nutri grain bar...just b/c it was there 2oz brie cheese w/ 3 crackers D: Beef and bean stew 1 cup S: probably an apple exer: mall walk 1 mile am going to try and do a new weights DVD i just got. back is feeling a bit better finally. vits: 1 more calcium to go water: only 3 bottles so far
BabyRuth2u
on 1/7/08 8:15 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 4 oz. LF cottage cheese, 5 pretzel chips, coffee Mid Morn: Protein shake, 10 almonds Lunch: Cup of chicken chili, 3 pieces of grilled chicken (about 2 oz) Mid Afternoon: Protein shake, 10 almonds. Dinner: Mixture I made up of chicken (about 3 oz) with green beans, tomatoes, onions. Eve: No sugar added fudgesicle. Had 3- 16.9 oz water so far. One set of vitamins to go.
Amy I.
on 1/7/08 8:39 am - KS
BAD,BAD,BAD DAY! Amy I
luckycat1
on 1/7/08 9:14 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-1/4 everything bagel toasted with jalopeno cc s-the other 1/4 of the half of bagel and pina colda yogurt l-1/2 jr cheese burger with 4 ff s-sf pudding d-1/2 cup salad with cheese, ham and turkey s-snack size m&m's--yummy
jennb40
on 1/7/08 7:42 pm - Nashua, NH
Well since it was my idea you start doing this again...guess I should post!!! B - Special K protein cereal, blueberries and skim milk L - grilled chicken and cheese (about 1 cup) D - 2/3 Dunkin Donuts flatbread turkey, bacon, cheddar cheese sandwich - shared the other 1/3 with the pugs! no snacks - not even nuts - have no appetite whatsoever - hope I get rid of the cold but keep the no appetite! had 4 bottles of water and 2 medium unsweetened Dunkin Donuts iced tea with splenda and lemon No exercise- cold still dragging me down...feeling pretty awful. Thanks for posting my friend! Barb
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/7/08 7:51 pm
Morning everyone! I know its Tuesday but the link will show any day that you want to see. http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKaradas
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/7/08 9:39 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: great grains bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana Snack: boiled egg Lunch: chef salad with Newman's Own light raspberry walnut vinagrette dressing (so yummy if you haven't tried it! I like all of the light salad dressings in this line.) Snack: granola bar (Rebeka's "just because it was there" visited me too ****rtainly didn't need this nor was it particularly good. I hate it when I do that! Snack: lite applesauce cup and NSA tabioca pudding cup Dinner: 1/2 of a chicken breast and 1 cup of green beans Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 78 ounces Exercise: nothing Vitamins: all in
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views