WDYET - Saturday and Sunday 1/5 + 1/6

~ Stylz ~
on 1/5/08 6:20 am - North of Boston, MA
Hope everyones having a great weekend! I haven't been hungry at all, but need to eat to avoid "crashes", I'll probably stick to protein shakes for the rest of the night.. how's everyone doing, post your Saturday and Sunday menu here breakfast - 2 peanut butter balls lunch - 2 chinese fried shrimp (maybe thats why I'm not hungry, they were kinda greasy ) dinner - mixed berry protein shake later tonight - going to try isofruit pineapple protein that I found out of despiration after learning the company closed.. vitamins - taking my first calcium now, I'll get the second one in later exercise - none.. water - working on my 3rd nalgene bottle hope you're enjoying your saturday!
Rick A.
on 1/5/08 12:23 pm - Far Northern, CA
Day 4 of the pouch test. Allowable items are ground meat and mild fish (still don't like fish) Breakfast: 2 ground turkey patties Lunch: 2 ground turkey patties with BBQ sauce Dinner: 2 hamburger patties. Snack: Sugar free popsicle All of my vitamins taken. 100 ounces of water. Walked 4 1/2 miles One more day of the test. It has been a learning expierence. I'll post more next week. Have a great weekend, Rick Still not really hungry which is a good thing. Pretty boring day as far as food was concerned.
~ Stylz ~
on 1/5/08 12:46 pm - North of Boston, MA
are you excited that the test is almost over? I know when I do the fat smash detox I'm happy to enjoy meat again! not being hungry is a great thing! good luck on your last day
Rick A.
on 1/5/08 1:28 pm - Far Northern, CA
I don't know if I am excited or not. I hope I have learned the lessons I needed to remind myself of. I gotta tell you though, there is a cookie screaming my name right now, but I will ignore it. Tomorrow will mostly be chicken and beef so I'm good to go. Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 1/5/08 2:19 pm - North of Boston, MA
that cookie Rick, you can do it!! i admire your willpower most people I've read about on the pouch test give up after day 1 and switch to their own "modified" diet plan.. way to go
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/6/08 4:02 am - My Town, NH
Saturday: Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with cheese and a whole wheat english muffin Lunch: Leftover hamburger patty and squash Dinner: Chinese food (sigh) - chicken with veggies and cashews and 2 tblspoons rice Snack: NSA Tapioca pudding Water: 40 ounces (I never do well with this on the weekends) Vitamins: all in Exercise: an hour at the gym comprised of treadmill and free weights Sunday: Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with cheese and a whole wheat english muffin Lunch: Leftover Chinese (sigh again) Snack: 2 Babybel light cheese rounds Dinner: Baked salmon and green beans Water: 38 ounces so far Vitamins: all in except second dose of calcium Exercise: an hour at the gym comprised of eliptical and treadmill Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 1/6/08 4:44 am - North of Boston, MA
Its Sunday and oddly enough I woke up today missing my normal Sunday routine of preparing my food for the work week.. I still have a week and a half off from work and normally would be thrilled to death about it, but I'm not.. I guess it would be different if I could be out and about, but not yet... I got on the scale today and it came down a little more than a pound. Still not where I was, but better than almost 130. my day has been pretty un-eventful late breakfast - coffee latte with a scoop of nectar cappuccino protein lunch - an apple and peanut butter snack - last slice of pecan/cranberry bread dinner - shrimp with creamed spinach snack - blood orange and cheddar cheese exercise - half hour of free weights and 40 min of stretching water - only 1 - 32oz bottle so far vitamins - all in but 1 more calcium hows your day going?
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/6/08 9:24 am - My Town, NH
I know it's hard to be out of your normal routine! Especially since it's difficult to move around easily. That week and a half will fly by and soon you'll be back into your routine. Hang in there! Meanwhile, I'm glad the scale moved for you. I wi**** would move in the downward direction for me! This always happens when I begin exercising again after a break so I'm trying not to freak out! Your talk of salmon influenced me to buy some at the store today. We had it for dinner with dijon mustard sauce. So good! Have a good night! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 1/6/08 10:08 am - Far Northern, CA
Day 5 of my pouch test: Breakfast: chicken breast and BBQ sauce Lunch: chicken breast and BBQ sauce Dinner: roast beef Water: 120 ounces Vitamins: all taken Exercise: walked 5 miles still not hungry. Do you think hunger is really in the mind? I'm starting to think so. Take care, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views