WDYET - Thursday 1/3

~ Stylz ~
on 1/3/08 5:13 am - North of Boston, MA
On to day 2 I went out today and am exhausted! I had a Dr. appt, stopped at the video store then to the mall to return a sweater and pick up coconut oil at gnc. crutches are a workout and a half! can't wait to be off them! lol heres my day so far, easy and simple breakfast - 3 peanut butter balls snack - 3 peanut butter balls lunch - 3 chicken fingers (i could swear I had the rest of them yesterday, guess not, but today was really the last day) snack - slice of cranberry pecan bread dinner - 6 shrimp and creamed spinach snack - slice of banana bread with peanut butter water - working on a second bottle now exercise - crutching my way all around nashua today vitamins - all but 1 more calcium how did everyone do today, let us know
jannineh99
on 1/3/08 5:33 am - Melrose, MA
Ok for today I have had the following: Breakfast: Banana Weight Smart Oatmeal 1 pkt Lunch: Whopper Jr and med fry ( I know..only excuse I have is I was out shopping) Snack: LG DD iced coffee with toasted almond, mocha swirl and coconut with splenda Supper will be: 5 oz of steak tips marinated in Italian Dressing, with green salad and 1/2 baked potato Snack will be : Zone Perfect Strawberry Bar So far I have had 4 24.3 oz of water/crystal light vitamins in and probably 2 more bottles of water before bed.... My workout buddy had a serious talk today and we are going to the YMCA tomorrow for the first time in too long of a time...wish us luck...hopefully I wont over do it and make myself hurt.... I hope everyone has a great day.....and remember we have beat ourselves up for too many years for eating the wrong things...we are new people now and know what things we have to do to keep it going...their are gonna be plenty of people out there ready to beat us up we don't need to do it to ourselves... Jannine 357/163/157/TT
~ Stylz ~
on 1/3/08 10:00 am - North of Boston, MA
your comment is so true Jannine, its funny when I eat something my mom tries to delicately skate around the "well can/should you eat that" question almost like at 2 years out I should feel bad for having an occasional handful of chips or a cup of sf ice cream... obviously in moderation for everything, but after putting in our time and losing the amounts we have, we earned it!
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/3/08 9:12 am - My Town, NH
For Thursday: Breakfast: regular oatmeal with sliced banana Morning snack: one orange Lunch: turkey salad with 8 melba toast rounds Afternoon snack: Lite applesause cup and NSA tapioca pudding cup Dinner: salad with grilled chicken and hard boiled egg Evening snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 70 ounces Exercise: 15 minutes on the eliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill Vitamins: all in I feel good about today. I ate well, exercised and took all my vitamins. It was a good day! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 1/3/08 10:04 am - North of Boston, MA
you should feel good girl you've got it all in, food, water, exercise, vitamins bravo!
BabyRuth2u
on 1/3/08 9:14 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 4 oz LF cottage cheese, coffee w/ half&half, 5 pretzel chips (don't know if anyone has tried these, they are good. They are 11 for 110 calories, no fat, low overall. Only carbs bread/pasta wise I eat normally, so figure ok in my diet). Mid morning: Protein shake, 10 almonds. Lunch: small Wendy's chili Mid afternoon: Protein shake, 10 almonds, small bag of mini pretzel, 4 oz. LF cottage cheese. Dinner: Went to Indian. Had 1/4 c. rice w/ this pea/cottage cheese cube mixture 1/4c, some chicken pieces, 1/4 c. lentils, sliced cucumber with 2 tbs ranch dressing. Didn't do as well on my water today. Probably 40 oz. Still need second set of vitamins, going to do that right now!
~ Stylz ~
on 1/3/08 10:08 am - North of Boston, MA
fill us in on pretzel chips girl, it sounds like a hybrid of some sort!
BabyRuth2u
on 1/3/08 10:31 am - Pittsburgh, PA
They are made by "the snack factory". They come in original, garlic, and one I think called everything which has sesame seeds etc. They are thin and crunchy. I LOVE them with my cottage cheese. Here are the nutrition facts on the bag. Careful, they are addicting. LOL That's why I try to split them with my CC. I buy them at Costco, but do see them in the regular grocery store, just in smaller size bags and more expensive! calories: 110 for 11 crisps (they say they are made with wheat flour) Total Fat: 0, trans fat 0, sat fat 0 Cholesterol: 0 Sodium: 330 mg Total Carbs: 23 g Dietary Fiber: 1g Sugars: 2 g Protein: 3 g (see they are good for you, they have protein LOL)
~ Stylz ~
on 1/3/08 10:36 am - North of Boston, MA
lol i find myself doing that all the time, look, it has protein in it!! glad its not only me I'll have to check them out, i LOVE anything garlic mmmmmm
~ Stylz ~
on 1/6/08 3:54 am - North of Boston, MA
the food network has a show called "Unwrapped" and they showed your pretzel chips on it! hey were topping them with all kinds of spreads getting me more hungry than I am
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views