Return of the WDYET post?

~ Stylz ~
on 1/2/08 6:57 am - North of Boston, MA
Barbara mentioned it so I wanted to put it out there and see if everyone (or anyone) was interested in having the daily WDYET post again? My eating hasn't been the greatest over the past few weeks and I've now gained about 3.5 lbs in in 2 weeks (not a good thing)! Too many goodies during the holidays and then I found a healthy banana bread recipe that is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Made 1 for NYE no one knew it was healthy and like a dummy, made another which I've been picking off since I wont be back on a regular food schedule until I'm back to work, no matter how much I try it just doesn't happen.. Heres my un-eventful day... breakfast - 2 peanut butter balls and a slice of pecan, cranberry bread from market basket morning coffee, vanilla spice dunkins with sf cinnamon syrup, x-milk (finally measured it and realized its 2/3 c. milk I'm adding) lunch - 2 oz. shaved steak with sliced mushrooms and a half slice of banana bread snack - 2 T teddie chunky pb and the other half slice of banana bread dinner - the last 3 chicken fingers, they need to go away!! snack - a few steamed shrimp. Theres tons in the freezer, I bought some mangos I feel Rebeka's shrimp recipe coming!! not really pushing the protein, I need to get back on that wagon too! I usually have a shake driving to work, but since I'm home I never think of making one... I'll work on that this week! vitamins - have been getting my morning ones in, calicum has been ok. I'm keeping the chews in my room so when I get the urge for a sweet I have one, extra calcium for a broken bone can't be a bad thing! water - still plenty, I fill my 32oz. nalgene bottle up a few times a day exercise - my goal was to crutch around the mall a little today, but when I opened the door and saw the stretch of ice next to my car I gave up. I did do the all star workout stretch that I had on tivo from fit tv. If you have this channel, check out all the great programs, they have everything (even belly dancing if you're adventurous ) hope everyone had a good day, I heard the next couple days are going to be chilly ones here!
Rick A.
on 1/2/08 8:57 am - Far Northern, CA
Okay, I don't ever post on this threat, but since Barbara talked me into doing the 5 day pouch thing I will try to post for these days anyway. Breakfast - protein shake Snack - sugar free pudding Lunch - protein shake snack - sugar free hot chocolate Dinner - Chicken broth snack - sugar free pudding I will have 100 ounces of water in all of my vitamins taken Have walked 5 miles (storms due tommorrow so hope I can still get my walking in) I don't think I'm up to the belly dancing, but it did give me a chuckle. Thanks for posting this to keep me honest. Have a great day, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 1/2/08 10:57 am - North of Boston, MA
maybe your wife will get a kick out of you learning belly dancing? Id love to see your menu for the 5 day pouch test and Im sure others who are thinking about doing it are interested too! let us know how you're feeling each day too, some people on the grads board have said day 1 and 2 are the worst, but it gets better. people have also said they can eat less and are sensitive to sugar again after the 5 days, let us know if either happens to you. good luck with the test and getting your walking in tomorrow before the storm
luckycat1
on 1/2/08 11:20 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-1/2 cup cereal with milk l-2 oz meatloaf with 1/4 cup lettuce with cheese s-peaches (canned) d-3/4 cup of home made ham and bean soup s1-choc milk lf, heated s2-no sugar added applesauce all vits in, water well............. not very hungry lately (this is not a good thing--trust me)
~ Stylz ~
on 1/3/08 4:33 am - North of Boston, MA
have you found anything to make you more hungry? sometimes nuts trigger it for me and help get extra protein in. hope you feel better!
Amy I.
on 1/2/08 9:02 pm - KS
B-3 SLICES OF LOW CAL BREAD(40 CAL/ PIECE) AND EGG BEATERS -30 cal ( FRENCH TOAST) L- 2oz OF CHILI 4 TORTILLA CHIPS D- 2oz OF HAMBUGER / 2 BITES OF CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP S- SUGAR FREE ICE CREAM ( 80 CAL) AND SMALL CAKE CONE (15 CAL) 2 CUPS OF CARB HOT CHOC. W/ WATER (25 CALS EACH) 24 OZ 1 SF CANDY CANE (40 CALS) 55 OZ OF WATER 45oz OF DECAF SF ICED TEA Tomorrow WILL be better....... NO chips and NO ice cream Amy I
~ Stylz ~
on 1/3/08 4:37 am - North of Boston, MA
sf candy canes? I've never seen them, probably a good thing!
jannineh99
on 1/2/08 10:25 pm - Melrose, MA
Ok yesterday was interesting...I have gained a little back...very disappointing..but I know where the issues were....HOLIDAY foods...so now that I have purged the house of all the chocolate dipped pretzles and nuts....lets see what tomorrow brings...but here is what I had today... Breakfast: 1 packet of Weight Smart Oatmeal Banana Bread Snack: Zone Perfect Strawberry Protein Bar Lunch: Taco Bell Steak Quasidilla (sp) and 1/2 refried beans Snack: Zone Perfect strawberry protein bar Dinner: 1 1/2 cup of Veggie Lomein and 2 crab rangoon Snack: Delmonte Peach Chunk Cup Before bed: 1 packet of Cinnamon Weight Smart Oatmeal Fluids: about 80oz of Water/Crystal Light and one large iced coffee from DD Vitamins: all in..... Jannine 357/163/157/TT
~ Stylz ~
on 1/3/08 4:47 am - North of Boston, MA
how is the banana bread oatmeal? I've only tried cinnamon and maple weight control every time I look for banana bread its gone, must be yummy!
jannineh99
on 1/3/08 4:49 am - Melrose, MA
it is very yummy...I know market basket always has it..... J
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!