Wow.. I guess its been awhile

Jeani46
on 12/30/07 12:03 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
I got a Christmas cards from Styles... Wondering were I have been Oppssss..... Well its been awhile, I am doing well now, I did get sick for awhile and it took a bit for the dr to figure out what was wrong with me (A few months) My Thyroid had stopped working. so I am now on meds for it and I am Feeling so much better. I have also been busy being the new Librarian at my daughters school.. It is fun, but exhausting some days. Though my daughter thinks it is so cool that her mom is the librarian Finally, My weight is doing well I had lost a total of 215 pounds as of November, I have since gained 4 pounds, Now usually that would have me really bummed out, but I do have an excuse. And I know excuses are not good, but really I do have a great one... Wanna know what it is????.... I am finally after 6 years of praying and crying and trying going to have a BABY We are very excited Anyhow I'm sorry I have not been around much but Am going to try harder.. I miss ya guys Jeani
Rick A.
on 12/30/07 2:01 am - Far Northern, CA
Jeani, You are doing great. Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family. It sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for during this last year. Thanks for checking in. It's good to hear from some of the "old timers". Have a great New Year. Life is great, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 12/31/07 3:56 am - North of Boston, MA
Jeani glad to see you check in and know that things are going well! congratulations on your pregnancy, keep us posted on your progress, when are you due?
RebekaA
on 1/1/08 10:46 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi! nice to hear from you! what wonderful news! i'm so happy for you! what a wonderful gift for 2008! all the best to you, hope you check in and keep us posted!
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/2/08 5:43 am - My Town, NH
Congratulations on your great success AND your news! Stay healthy and enjoy every moment! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views