A thought in my head the past few days...

BabyRuth2u
on 12/28/07 7:19 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I'm sure you've heard this quote before... "Failing to plan is planning to fail". It just keeps coming up in my head. I guess because that's the track I'm on now. The planning track. Planning has always, even pre-op been the only thing that really works for me. Unfortunately back then and now the track sometimes gets a big wavy. LOL But this thought keeps coming up in my mind and it has been helping me and just wanted to share. If you think about it, if there is no plan then you just do whatever when the time comes. If you don't know what you plan to have to eat, then you eat what's there, what's available at that moment, that location etc. and those choices are not always the best, and impulse choices are just that, impulses and we know impulses can be dangerous. So maybe that should be the boards new motto for 2008... the year of the Plan! Some of us have met goals, some of us still have to get there. So let's PLAN on doing just that! Let's not plan to fail by not planning. Rules can be good!!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/28/07 9:55 am - My Town, NH
Ruth Ann, you're so right! Planning is the key for me. If I don't have a plan, nothing is accomplished. I must plan my menus for the week. I must plan my days of exercise each week. I must plan my snacks or I snack on things that aren't healthy. I like charts, logs and other organizational tools. I guess it's a good thing I like planning since I'm an event planner for a living! I hope that all of my plans help me lose another fifteen pounds in 2008. And, I'd REALLY love to reach ONEderland soon! It won't happen by January 1st but maybe soon after. Here's to PLANNING for success! Hugs, Stephanie
Amy I.
on 12/28/07 11:46 pm - KS
Here's to the "Year of the PLAN"! Love it! Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!