Are we moving yet? Getting jiggy with it?

BabyRuth2u
on 12/28/07 12:48 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Just wanted to check in. Things going good here. Right back to the upped protein and water this week and it shows. Back to 170. WoooHooo, one more day and I can be back to my low of 169, then watch out, here I come!! ;) I went to the gym on Wednesday, great as usual. Last night was DH's birthday so we did dinner out instead. Truthfully, I think I'm getting a sufficient amount of exercise running to the ladies room 10,000 times a day with all the water and the protein shakes. LOL I've had another crazy idea this week. Remember last Summer and my urge to rollerblade. Well, this week I got it into my head that I want to go and try ice skating. So that is a possible "on the agenda" for tomorrow. Not sure if I'll go through with it, but it's sounding tempting. I'll let you know! Hope everyone has a great new years weekend. Enjoy, but don't over do and keep moving!! Have fun!
Rick A.
on 12/28/07 1:13 am - Far Northern, CA
Ruth Ann, Glad to see you posting again. Let us know how the ice skating turns out. I used to roller skate some. My thoughts were that if you fell roller skating it would hurt and your body or ego might get bruised. With ice skating it still can hurt and you get wet and cold which are two of my least favorite things. It's nice to have a daring person among us. Take care, Rick
jennb40
on 12/28/07 2:18 am - Nashua, NH
My idea of "getting jiggy with it" does NOT include ice skating!!!! Although I am envious of you. I always said once I lost sufficient weight I would try snow skiing, but I am not sure that will happen! I don't think legs heal as fast when you are 57 years old! If you do go to the ladies room 10,000 a day, at least you would get your 10,000 steps in! I am starting the 5 day pouch test on Wednesday and going to hit the protein shakes again! It got warm today - up to 40 degrees! and I went outside at lunch for a long walk. Most of the sidewalks have cleared up but some ice patches still left. Can't decide about joining the gym because I really enjoy walking at lunch and not sure I want to give up the fresh air...but still undecided. Thanks for motivating us on...good luc**** skating tomorrow- can't wait to hear how it goes! Barb
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/28/07 9:51 am - My Town, NH
I was jiggy all over my house today! I woke up and decided to clean, clean, clean so that 2008 is started off on an organized and spotless note. I cleaned things I haven't cleaned in ages such as windows, closet floors, walls, underneath couches, etc. I know I worked hard cuz I'm exhausted! Tomorrow hubby and I will hit the gym again. It feels good to exercise! Let us know about the ice skating. I'm such a clutz that I'm scared to try that one! As for skiing, I only seem to be able to ski on my rear end! Happy New Year! Hugs, Stephanie
Amy I.
on 12/28/07 11:53 pm - KS
I am painting today! ( I hate painting!) So that is my "jiggy". Ice skating is fun but it hurts my ankles. I am GOING TO compete this year in the show ring! On the back of a horse. I have never done that before. I have always been the "SHOWMOM". So now it is a goal of mine to complete this! Amy I "Getting JIGGY with it"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views