Goal attained.

Rick A.
on 12/28/07 2:25 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I just put the info into mapquest and it is 3156 miles from my town to yours. So I was thinking how about a summer BBQ. I think it would probably be late summer before I made it there. I would love to see you fellow "Marcher's". Thanks, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 12/28/07 5:29 am - North of Boston, MA
you're motivation is incredible Rick, congratulations on making your goal! A trip to NH late summer would be wonderful we'll make all kinds of wls goodies and even stand there with one of those ribbons you can run through!
Rick A.
on 12/28/07 6:35 am - Far Northern, CA
I hope it will be a thin ribbon. I'm not sure how much ummph I"ll have left by the time I arrive. Thanks for your support. Life is great, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/28/07 9:38 am - My Town, NH
CONGRATULATIONS RICK! That is such an impressive feat. Your family must be so proud of you. I know that we are extremely proud of you. Walking has surely helped you attain many goals and I'm certain that your good mental as well as physical health benefits everyone. Happy New Year! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 12/28/07 12:09 pm - Far Northern, CA
Stephanie, Thank you for your support. Happy New Year to you also, Rick
Amy I.
on 12/28/07 11:30 pm - KS
Great job! I so miss working out and running. As soon as Jan 1st rolls around I am cleared for exersice again! So what is your ogl for the New Year and walking? My gol is to run a marathon! I have done a 5k and 10k so I am going for gold this new year! Proud of you! Amy I
Rick A.
on 12/29/07 12:08 am - Far Northern, CA
Amy, I don't have any specific goals other then to clim a relatively small mountain near my home. It has been on my list for awhile. Thank you for your support and encouragement. Have a great day, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views