Goal attained.

Rick A.
on 12/27/07 9:44 am - Far Northern, CA
Hello all, Well today I met my personal goal of having walked 2000 miles by the end of the year. I have tracked my mileage since August of 2006. I average about 120 miles a month. I feel somewhat selfish when I spend so much time walking, but I feel that it is necessary for my mental as well as my physical health. Thank you all for your encouragment throughout the last year. It has meant so much to me. May you all have a prosperous New Year and attain the goals you have set for yourself. Life is great, Rick
BelindaOBX
on 12/27/07 10:58 am - Mount Gilead, NC
WOW!!! Good job. Thanks for the inspiation you provide us. Beinda
Rick A.
on 12/28/07 12:08 am - Far Northern, CA
Thank you Belinda, Have a great day, Rick
jennb40
on 12/27/07 7:17 pm - Nashua, NH
OK - you are the official MALE poster "boy" for MARCHer's!!!! What a great goal to have achieved...I am so proud of you! How did your Mom do during Christmas - is she still in the hospital? Congratulations again...Barbara
Rick A.
on 12/28/07 12:17 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Wow, a poster boy, I'm all a blush. I went to see my mom Christmas day. She is in a rehab hospital trying to build her strength back up, but now she has pneumonia. The good news is that her mental faculties are back in order. For awhile she was pretty far out there because of all of the medications she was on. Thanks for your support and encouragment, Have a great day, Rick
jannineh99
on 12/27/07 9:33 pm - Melrose, MA
Awsome Job Rick...knew you could do it......that is awsome......what a wonderful way to end the 2007 year...keep up the great work.... Jannine 357/157/TT
Rick A.
on 12/28/07 12:19 am - Far Northern, CA
Janine, Thank you. Have a great day, Rick
BabyRuth2u
on 12/28/07 12:39 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Rick, Congratulations, that is fantastic! I still haven't gotten a pedometer, looked at some again yesterday though. That is really cool to be able to see how much you have walked and to be able to set a goal and reach it. 2000 miles is awesome!! Going for 3000 this year? ;)
Rick A.
on 12/28/07 1:00 am - Far Northern, CA
Ruth Ann, Thank you. Keeping track of my walking helps me to remain accountable. I don't really have a specific goal at this time, but I do want to continue walking. Maybe I need to figure out how far it is for me to walk accross the country and that will be my next goal. Have a great day, Rick
jennb40
on 12/28/07 2:20 am - Nashua, NH
Be sure and ask STYLZ...she must have a handle on the number of miles we have come so far! Or go to mapquest.com and come to NH and see STYLZ, myself and Stephanie Smiles!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views