New PICTURES

Amy I.
on 12/27/07 8:57 am - KS
I posted recent head shots. I will post the bottom half this weekend. ( I have to get someone else to take the pics ) Hope you have a safe and Happy New Year Amy I
Rick A.
on 12/27/07 9:41 am - Far Northern, CA
Amy, Can you say "looking good"? That would be an understatement. I'm glad you are happy with your efforts. It sure shows. Take care, Rick
Amy I.
on 12/27/07 12:19 pm - KS
Thanks Rick! You know as well as I do that some days are better than others, but all in all I am VERY happy with my results. And Now is when the real HARD part starts! Maintaining!!!!!!!!! Not so easy when old habits die hard or not at all. Amy I
jennb40
on 12/27/07 7:20 pm - Nashua, NH
Well....are you "drop-dead gorgeous" or what?!!!! I don't know about posting the bottom half - if it is as good as the top half...which I am sure it will be...your husband is going to spend ALL his time ripping off pictures on military lockers!!!! You and MiMi and Danni are all "poster gals" for the military! Seriously...you look great! We are so proud of you! Also, so glad you are back posting with us - we have missed you! Barbara
Amy I.
on 12/28/07 11:32 pm - KS
I don't know about "Drop-Dead Gorgeous" but better than I have been in a long time! I have missed posting too, but been a little busy with my husband being home! Just took a little break from life to be with him! But I am back! THANKS Amy I
~ Stylz ~
on 12/28/07 5:26 am - North of Boston, MA
smokin mama! lookin great girl happy new year to you too
Amy I.
on 12/28/07 11:35 pm - KS
THANKS! What are your goals for this New Year? Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/28/07 9:35 am - My Town, NH
Hi GORGEOUS! Wow you look amazing! I'm so proud of all that you have accomplished and hope that you feel as good as you look. Hugs, Stephanie
Amy I.
on 12/28/07 11:39 pm - KS
I feel AMAZING! How about you? I am off all medications! Including asthma meds that I had been taking for... well.... my whole life. Including steroids! I have had to have an Iron infusion, and another hernia operation, and I do battle constipation a bit but other than that... AMAZING! Amy I
robinsaxton
on 12/30/07 11:43 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Amy! You look amazing! Wow - gorgeous and beautiful. I am sure your hubby is thrilled. A size 4!!! Awesome. You should be very proud of your accomplishments. Thanks for posting updated pics. You look wonderful. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views