Roll Call: Walkers week 11

~ Stylz ~
on 12/26/07 11:47 pm - North of Boston, MA
ok walkers, its Thursday, I'll post the miles and our map for last week as soon as I get everyones sorry its late, its been a busy week with the holidays and hobbling around on crutches.. my miles are almost null!! I did go shopping for 3 hours on crutches yesterday with my aunt and mom, adventure it was! it was nice getting out of the house though hope everyone had a great Christmas
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/26/07 11:59 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya! Hope you're hobbling along well and that you feel better each and every day! My miles for last week are 20.5. I'm focusing on cardio this week so perhaps that number will improve. We're almost at our destination! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 12/27/07 1:15 am - North of Boston, MA
you'll have to do my cardio for me too! can't wait to get back to normal and add to our miles, we'll be there soon!
jennb40
on 12/27/07 12:26 am - Nashua, NH
I have 27 miles...hope we get to CA!!!! Barb
~ Stylz ~
on 12/27/07 1:22 am - North of Boston, MA
we'll be there soon! I read your post about the gym in the building at work, what a great idea! good way to get your walking in without worring about the crazies on boston streets early in the morning
Rick A.
on 12/27/07 12:33 am - Far Northern, CA
I hope you are progressing along after your surgery. Put me down for 30 miles last week. I have 4 1/2 miles to go to my personal goal of 2000 miles logged since I started keeping track. I should have that done today. Have a great day, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 12/27/07 1:14 am - North of Boston, MA
what a great accomplishment Rick! congratulations
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!