MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 12/20/07 7:30 pm - Nashua, NH
The sweetest of all sounds is praise.......Xenophon So on this last motivational post for 2007....let me make that sweet sound of praise... 1. What a wonderful group of people you MARCHers are... 2. How lucky am I to have had surgery in March so that I now know all of you... 3. How good is it to get up each morning and check in on this board and find friends... 4. We know so much about each other...yet we all like each other..anyway!... 5. How proud I am of such a successful group of people... 6. How sweet is it we have accomplished so much in less than 2 years?... 7. Thank you all for your encouragement and caring comments... 8. How lucky am I to have been able to meet STYLZ, Stephanie Smiles, and Jannine along this journey and have the privilege of calling them FRIEND... 9. What a motivational friend we all have in Rick who makes such wonderful posts... 10.How thankful I am to know each of you and I praise you all for your accomplishments, kind words, and understanding as we all go through this journey together... No lectures today about vitamins, water, exercise and protein (you knew I would get this in some way!).....rather let me send my well wishes to all of you for a happy holiday and prosperous New Year 2008. As we approach our 2nd year, may we all stay together on this board, may we all enjoy good health next year and continue on our journey. For those of you facing plastic surgery next year...my thoughts and prayers are with each of you for another successful journey. For those of us not yet at goal...hopefully 2008 will get us there. For those of you at goal...may you continue on with your successful journey. Hugs to all for a great 2007 and I am looking forward to a successful, friend filled 2008. I will be back in January to continue our motivational posts. Happy Holidays and HUGS to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/20/07 9:21 pm - My Town, NH
We are indeed a fortunate group to have each other to lean on and to celebrate with! Thanks to you and Rick for working to continue to inspire us each day. Enjoy every moment of holiday fun with your families and friends! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 12/21/07 12:55 am - Far Northern, CA
Thank you Barbara, we are indeed a lucky group of "losers". Enjoy your time with your sister. Happy holidays, Rick
jennb40
on 12/21/07 2:19 am - Nashua, NH
Well thanks, but as it turns out I cannot bring my sister up here. She is under Medicare and if she is gone from the nursing home for one night - she essentially loses her bed and I can't take a chance on having one not being available for her when she goes back. She is not able to stay by herself for any length of time. However, I have appointments next week to look at some facilities here in NH and if everything works out, I may try to move her in February when we go to TN for a visit. Enjoy your time with your Mom...Barb
RebekaA
on 12/22/07 1:30 am - Inland Empire, CA
I am thankful to have met all of you and all the inspiration and support you have given me! I am thankful for how healthy I feel everyday. I'm thankful for having the rare treat of actually being HAPPY w/ my body, flaws and all, now that I know where I came from. Holiday blessings to you all. Be good to yourselves!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views