Maybe not a FIRE, but at least a spark. :)

BabyRuth2u
on 12/20/07 12:10 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you Barb, Rick and Stephanie for your words of encouragement from my posts last night. It really did feel good to participate and just blab on about stuff. My husband came in the room and commented he was glad that I was on the site and that he thinks I need to be so more often for support. I'll try. Thank you again. I did feel some motivation by posting last night and looking at a few things. I packed a days worth of good choices, and I packed my gym clothes. I hadn't been doing that. The few days recently we've gotten to the gym it was after going home and changing, which going home makes it much harder. So the plan today it to go to the gym straight from work and try to get back to moving more!! It's not a big fire Barb, but I hope it's a spark to get you going too. Thanks again, have a good day.
jennb40
on 12/20/07 12:55 am - Nashua, NH
WOOPEE.....sheeeeeeeee's baaaaaack!!!! Keep that spark going. Next week after the Christmas break I am going downstairs and joining the gym at work. Now that I have you to keep me honest!!!! I'm already feeling exercisingly motivated!!!! I would jump up from my desk (I am working at home today)and go for a walk but it is snowing and we must have 2-3 feet of snow in my front yard right now. So I am "exercising" my fingers by replying to this post! Barb
Rick A.
on 12/20/07 1:09 am - Far Northern, CA
Ruth Ann, It's always good to see your smiling face. We need each other and you have been here for us in the past and hopefully in the future. I'm about to leave for my first walk of the day. No snow here, just in the foothills. That's okay with me. Have a great day, Rick P.S. it only takes a small spark to rekindle a huge fire.
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/20/07 1:24 am - My Town, NH
Sparks start fires! I'm going back to the gym tomorrow for the first time since plastic surgery. I may not be able to lift weights, but I can cardio for a while. My husband is going with me to try it out as well. I'm ready to get back into some sort of routine! Have a great day and good luck at the gym! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views